CHAPTER 21

Y/n's POV

I don't know what to say now. I don't want to bitch about Taehyung to his best friend. Whatever he has done is between us....... I don't want to ruin his relationships with anyone.

What do I do now ? Jungkook looks concerned.

I should just make up an excuse and get away with it.

Y/n : Umm.... that..... Jungkook..... actually , I...... I mistakenly broke a glass plate and when I tried to clean it up , it cut me a little bit. But it's just a little wound. It will heal quickly I guess. *Awkward smile*

Jungkook : You are not hiding anything from me right ?

Y/n : Ofcourse not !

Jungkook :  *Still suspicious* Your face was puffy today, it really looked like you were crying. You sure you're not hiding anything from me ?

Y/n : I-I am telling the truth. I was really sleepy today for some reason so I just slept in and my face was puffy after waking up.

Jungkook : I am trusting your words for now but if there's any situation , you can always share with me okay ? *Smiles*

Y/n : *Smiles back at him* Okay. *Nods*

Jungkook : And why are you so careless ? You sleep just anywhere ! You worsen your health to the point that you fall unconscious ! You cut your hand with broken glass ! You are so clumsy Y/n.

Y/n : *Embarrassed* Well actually....... what to say ? *Chuckles softly* I will try to be more careful from now on.

Jungkook : *Moves closer to her , raises his hand and pats her head softly in appreciation* Good girl. *Smiles*

Y/n : *Surprised* I am not a kid Jungkook *Chuckles softly*

Jungkook : *Smiles* Yes you are !

Y/n : You are a kid. Remember your mom's words *Sticks out her tongue to tease him and runs away*

Jungkook : Y-you !! *Acts angry* *Smiles*

I run away to my room and sit on the bed in embarrassment. Why does he think of me as a kid when he himself is such a kiddo ?

But he's really kind. I never knew I would be able to meet good people in this life. With my past experiences , I already gave up on socializing and making friends and stuff. Anyways , it's good that I got a great friend and our meeting actually restored my faith in humanity. Or else my encounters with that dumbass CEO of mine would have really made me lose my faith in humans completely.

Just when I was about to go to the dresser to change , I heard a knock on the door. I open it to see the care taker standing in concern ,  holding a first aid box. Jungkook must have asked her to take care of my wounds.

Gosh ! I might really fall for this man at this rate ! 

Never in my life I knew that men could be so attentive and caring towards women.

Whoever marries him, they would be so lucky ! *Smiles*

I ask the care taker to enter the room and lock the door behind her.

She looks at me in confusion. I ask her to keep quiet and told her that I didn't want Jungkook to see my wounds. At first she agrees with my request hesitantly........... But after she took care of my palm, I raise my top to show the wounds and bruises on my waist to get them treated, she seems shocked beyond limits.

Care taker : *Jumps in panic* *Shocked* M-ma'am ! W-who did this to you ?! I don't think I can hide it from sir anymore ! You are definitely not in the right situation ! You need help.