CHAPTER 32

Y/n's POV

After the tests were done, the nurse walks towards the door to go out. The moment she opens the door, I see Taehyung standing there holding Dohyun in his arms........ his expressions...... worried and nervous.

This is not something I ever expected of Taehyung. From The Kim Taehyung that I know ! 

I agree that we've known each other for just a few days and maybe I judged things on face value. But he did the same and I am still not ready to forget that pain that he has given to me. The moment I lose trust in someone, that person will have to earn my trust again with hard work and dedication. I might sound selfish but this is what I am. And I believe, this is what anyone else should be. This is what life has taught me.

I see the nurse walk out of the room and Taehyung enters the room while carrying Dohyun in his arms. The warmth this view spreads in my heart surprises me. I have a lot of love for children and especially for Dohyun but I never knew that seeing Taehyung and Dohyun together could warm my heart so much. I still can't believe I am now their wife and mother. I mean it's fake yet it makes my heart tingle for some reason. 

Maybe this whole experience is alien to me and that is why I am nervous and excited. It literally looks like a K-Drama story and no one would believe that it is reality.

Taehyung closes the distance between us and makes Dohyun sit on the chair. The adoration in Dohyun's eyes is something one could never get tired of. It's lovely, sweet and innocent. His eyes are beautiful, hopeful and bright. Taehyung on the other hand looks uncomfortable and nervous.

I still doubt if I really did not switch souls with someone or landed up in an alternate reality ! This Taehyung is completely opposite of what he used to be like before the accident. Maybe the shock of Dohyun's accident made him lose some of his brain cells and he forgot what his actual personality used to be ? Or is there some medical condition where the impact of the hit is felt by the father instead of the son ?! But Dohyun lost his memory as well......... So, did the hit on MY head ended up hurting him instead of me ??!!  Because strangely, I am completely normal but I woke up in a completely abnormal situation.

Wow Y/n ! You are such a K-Drama addict ! How can I make up fictional scenarios all the time !? Gosh ! I should just stop thinking or else I will make a whole K-Drama in a few hours.

Taehyung : How are you now ? You need something ?

Y/n : I am fine. I just need some water for now.

Dohyun : *Jumps up in the chair* I will give you water mommy. *Smiles*

Y/n : Okay baby. Thankyou. *Smiles*

Taehyung : Dohyun my baby. Is it okay if you go home with Jimin uncle and bring some things of your mom here together ? I will stay here with her.

Dohyun : But I don't want to leave her *Puppy face*.

Taehyung : Who said you are leaving her ? You are just giving her a break and helping her out.

Dohyun : Okay daddy.

Y/n : My son is such a responsible child. *Smiles*

With this, Dohyun smiles and pours water in a glass from the jar. While he brings it for me with his tiny chubby hands, Taehyung gives Jimin a call. After a few minutes, Jimin comes in my room and takes Dohyun with him. I am now alone. With this man. I can't trust him and I am scared. What if he was just acting in front of everyone else ? What if he starts hurting me again ?! I thought I was ignoring these thoughts very well but now I can't really stabilize my nervous heart when I am alone with him in the same room.