chapter (i)

Unpause

Taehyung's pov .

Taehyung- I don't know what you are talking about kookie.

Jungkook: what were you doing with chanyeol alone in the classroom ..

Jungkook was walking closer to me and I was moving backwards cause I could see how jealous he looked ,my back touched the wall and he pinned me with his eyes starring dagger into my head ..

Taehyung: kookie stop ,we were just talking about his boyfriend ,I wonder why you are mad, you know he has a boyfriend right .

Jungkook- that's not an excuse ,you know how beautiful you look anyone would what to have you as their's ,and I won't condole such ..

I blushed at his Statement facing the ground ..

Jungkook lifted me up from the ground and I strangled his waist with my legs and crossed my hands around his neck ,he engaged our lips into a rough kiss biting my lips for entrance which I opened up , after few minutes he pulled from the kiss and started biting and kissing my neck leaving hickeys .

Taehyung- ahhh I was moaning lowly I didn't want people coming into us ..kookie you Know we are still in the front roll classes ,they are student everywere ,he suck on my neck harder making me drag his hair and moaned a but louder ..

Jungkook - I want you to tell me who you belong to ..

Taehyung- ahh i belong to jungkook .

Jungkook : louder ,I can't hear you ..

Taehyung: ahh''hh I belong to JEON JUNGKOOK.AHH

Jungkook dropped me down after a final peck on my lips ..

Jungkook- it's good you always remember who you belong to .

Jungkook was walking out of the class after giving me a bulge .

Taehyung: kookie were are you going to .

Jungkook: my dad's office .

Taehyung- how about my bulge ,help me out am horny ..

Jungkook- that's your punishment for flirting with another guy ..chat me when you get home bye I love you ..

Taehyung- I hate you,YOU ARE SO MEAN I screamed..

time skip back home :

I got back to an empty house were my parents are never around , so I wasn't surprised ( yea I still stay with my parents cause jungkook's parents refused for him to stay at an apartment alone ,they are scared he might be kidnapped by their rivals ,can't blame them .
kookie was too jealous to let me stay alone so that's why am staying at my parents it's not bad cause they are barely around and i also get to fuck jungkook without any restrictions )..

It's now 5pm,with no rehearsal today I decided to order  pizza , drinks and chat up jungkook to see if he could come over for the night..

My baby tae💜:
Kookie am bored do you want to come over to the house for some pizza time and Netflix I ordered drinks too ,we can do other things .

My Kookie 💜:
Am sorry love I can't be with you right now I went to the company to pick up some files for Dad to sign ..
How about you call jimin or Jin to keep you company , I will get there late ..

My baby tae 💜:
Okay ,I will be waiting for you .I love you and I miss you so much ..

My Kookie 💜:
I love you too ..

Calling jimin ..ringing .

He picked up

Taehyung-hey what's up ,wanna do some pizza,drink and Netflix ..

Jimin- where is your second half

Taehyung- he is busy again .

Jimin- okay will be there is 10mins .

Taehyung: can you come with Jin if he is not busy ..

Jimin- okay will let him know .see you then bye ..

Call ended...

I signed,thought I could spend the evening with kookie,I hardly spend quality time with him alone ,we have only been seeing  each other in school for the past  3weeks now .

I understand though,he is soon to take over is father's entertainment company ,so he has to get use to the system.at least he promised to come tonight .

I went inside my room to freshen up before the order and my friends get here ..