Chapter (xxii)

Taehyung's focus ...

Taehyung got into his apartment and went straight into his bedroom ,he laid on the bed and covered up with his blanket ,he was confused about his next step he couldn't think well..

"I can't get rid of kookie's baby,he will never forgive me I won't forgive myself either " what am I going to do I just can't let jungkook get into trouble because of me and at the same time I can't kill my child ".

" Should I run away or maybe just die ?.how am I sure if I die jungkook will live well " so many thought were running through his mind that he didn't even notice tears was already on his face ..

The cuddled himself up like a ball and cried himself to sleep.

Hoseok's focus..

Hoseok got to taehyung's apartment he knocked h
For minutes no response,he tried opening the door but it was locked.

So he quickly rushed to his car and brought out the spare key to taehyung's house ,he opened the door to find the place quiet.

Hoseok- taehyung ,he called out no response .

He went upstairs into taehyung's room to find him balled up in his bed covered with blanket ,he opened the blanket to see taehyung's face all red and swollen he guessed taehyung must have been crying ,he wondered what the director must have told him to make him so sad but looking at the state taehyung was in,he knew it wasn't good .

He felt so bad for not coming in on time at least go comfort his friend..

Hoseok placed him well on the bed "kookie?" Was what came out of taehyung's mouth he was sleep talking ,hoseok guess he was probably dreaming of jungkook .

This was not easy for taehyung he really wants to tell jungkook about this but he didn't want to butt in into their affair , taehyung was in the best position to let jungkook Know about what's going on ..

Hoseok went into taehyung's kitchen to prepare something for him to eat ,he knew anytime taehyung was sad he wouldn't eat for days ..

Time- skip few hours later it was already 8pm ...

Hoseok was done preparing rice sauce and omelette ,tae was still asleep so he put the food on a tray with a glass of orange juice and went into taehyung's room to wake him up ..

Hoseok walked into taehyung's room to find him already awake but still lying on his bed with swollen eyes .

Hoseok- tae I made you dinner .he placed the rest on the bed ..

Tae- am not hungry ,please take the food away .

Hoseok- tae you can't be doing this to yourself ,you have to eat I don't know what the director must have told you but that still doesn't mean you should starve .
If not for yourself at least for your baby .

Hoseok lifted taehyung up to a sitting position and placed the tray on his lap and handed him a spoon .

Taehyung put the rice with omelette on his mouth and immediately he started sobbing with tears dropping from his eyes ..

Hoseok- what's the problem tae ? Is the food that bad .

Tae- no hoseok is not about the food .

Taehyung broke into tears and hoseok embraced him knowing he needed to .

Tae- I don't want to loose my baby .

Hoseok- you won't, why will you say that ?.patting taehyung on his back ..

Tae- the director wants me to abort my child or else he would cause jungkook's company trouble ..

Hoseok pulled out from the embrace .

Hoseok- what ! He is blackmailing you or better still threatening you ..

Taehyung nodded ..

Hoseok- he must be out of his brains thinking you would sercum to such rubbish .
Have you told jungkook about this ?..

Tae- no I haven't,he doesn't want jungkook knowing ..

Hoseok- well you have to tell jungkook he is involved in this and as such he needs to know about what's going on .

Tae- I don't think I can tell him ,you know kookie he will make matters worst and out of hand ..

Hoseok- well you won't blame him if he does cause this involves his two babies .

Tae- please let's not tell him for now till I think of something ..

Hoseok- how long do you have ?

Tae- 48hrs .

Hoseok- what ! How are you going to find a solution in such short notice ,I really think we should tell kook or are you planning to kill his child ?.

Tae- of course no ,never ,hoseok I don't know what to do please help me .

Taehyung hugged hoseok sobbing ,hoseok patted his back .

Hoseok- it's okay tae the first step you should take is to tell jungkook he needs to know ..

Tae- okay seok I will tell him ..

Taehyung ate the food and slept in hoseok's hand cuddled up ..