Chapter (xxxiii)

They arrived at Hawaii ,they checked into their rooms in pairs ,taekook, yoonseok,Namjin,taejim ..

They all settled down and decided to take a short nap before having a beach barbecue part later that night ..

Taekook couple focus ..

Jungkook and taehyung got into their room , immediately they got in taehyung laid on the bed tiredly,well you can't blame him he carries a full human inside of him (taehyung is currently 6months pregnant ).

Kook- baby ,I think you should rest for few hours before we go out again .

Tae- okay love,

Before jungkook finished offloading their bags he could hear taehyung's soft snores ,tae was already fast asleep .

Jungkook smiled at his cute fiance and joined him in bed,he turned tae to the other side and cuddled his back he didn't want to stress the baby or taehyung ,after few minutes of relaxing on taehyung's scent he slept off too ..

Taejim couple .

Jimin got into their room lazily falling on the bed ,he was so tired even though he hasn't been doing anything apart from sitting on the plane ,taemin has been the one carrying their bags all day .

Taemin dropped the bag and unzipped them ready to offload when he felt a grip on his waist ..

Jimin- baby come to bed .

Taemin- I need to set our things before the night out with the boys ..

Jimin- I Know but we have hours before then ,let's have fun hmm..

Taemin turned facing jimin and the both engaged In a kiss ,which was soft and sweet ,taemin lifted jimin up to the bed and laid on him kissing and biting his lips ,clothes were detached from their bodies ,moan was held and skin to skin sound filled the room.

When they both came down from their high jimin slept off immediately tired while taemin went into the bathroom washed off and unfolded their clothes from the bags ,few minutes later he was done and joined jimin in bed cuddled up and joined him in dream Land. .

Namjin couple focus ..

Jin- joonie am hungry ,with a pout ..

Namjoon busy unpacking when he heard Jin shouting how hungry he was .he smiled to how craving Jin has been lately ..

Namjoon - why not order something through the land line then ..

Jin- am too tired to move a muscle come help me order please ..

Namjoon left what he was doing and walked to the bed only to see Jin sitting close to the land line looking at it " why can't he just call the room service since he is so close to the land line " he thought to himself but dare not speak out ,cause if he does Jin will refuse eating again after telling how he put him in the condition he is now ..

Namjoon- what would you like to eat darling ..

Jin- am not hungry for food .

Namjoon- but you just said you were hungry .

Jin- yeah ,not normal food but your food ,he looked at namjoon's crotch ...

Namjoon- why are you so horny darling we just got here ..

Jin- pouting ,you won't feed me then ?.looking at namjoon with a sad eyes ..

Namjoon - that's not what am saying .

Namjoon squat down to Jin level and kissed his lips gently ,Jin motioned him to sit down which he did ,Jin knelt between his legs and unzipped his shorts and his c*ck were out ,Jin wowed at the size .

Jin- we have been together for so long but I can't get over the size of your d*ck  ,damn is too veiny and big ..

Namjoon - smirking you should be glad it's yours forever .

Jin- yeah it's mine .

Jin rolled his tongue on the  tip of namjoon's c*ck ,namjoon was already hard like a rock it's been a while since Jin gave him a head .

Jin processed in giving him a great head and namjoon fu*ked his throat so hard he almost vomited their baby ,but they both  had their full ,namjoon was surprised after he cam in jin's mouth ,he swallowed all and asked namjoon to lift him on the bed and he slept off few minutes later .

Namjoon smiled to his cuteness and full lips he pecked his lips and joined him in bed cuddling him tightly as he fell into deep sleep as well from having the best orgasm since Jin got pregnant ,it's been a while he felt so good ..

Author's note..

Wanna make a full chapter for the yoonseok couple since it's their honeymoon and they are the newly Weds ..

Among this three couples which was your favourite .

Comments will be appreciated ,like also ..

See you next chapter 😜.