Chapter (xxxvi)

Taekook back to their room ..
Slight mature content .

They got into their room , taehyung sat on the bed folding his hands on his chest shaking his legs in annoyance with a  frowning face,while jungkook rested on the wall putting his hand inside his pocket looking at taehyung's reaction .

Yeah jimin whispered to him that he was trying to make taehyung jealous in his ears but he actually didn't think it will work, knowing by now taehyung knows that he has no interest in anyone else but him and to top it up one of their bestfriends that's not just weird but insanely crazy to do or think about doing ..since taehyung wasn't talking jungkook decided to break the silence .

Jungkook- why did you pull me out of there like that and why are you so angry ?.

Tae- why am I angry ? Seriously kookie ,you were busy enjoying jimin rubbing his ass over your crotch without hesitation and calling you pet name .he pouted turning the other side .

Jungkook sits on the bed close to him and held his waist firm , taehyung tired shaking his hands off but couldn't the grip was tight.

Jungkook- baby,you know you are the only one for me and my heart ,I can't think of enjoying anyone else talk more of Jimin, or have you forgotten jimin is one your best friends,he won't even want to seduce me ,you are just over reacting .

Taehyung rests his head on jungkook's shoulders.

Tae- I know that but I can't control myself seeing him all over you .

Jungkook- it's okay baby you are just being over sensitive .

Tae- but you enjoyed the lap dance,don't tell me you didn't,cause I Know jimin gives the best lap dance anyone can dream off ..

Jungkook - yeah he does but I only get erected by you ,not even the world best lap dancer can do that.

Taehyung hit him on his firm chest lightly and giggled from the tease .

Tae- do you want me to give you a lap dance?.

Jungkook- yeah sure after you give birth to this precious baby .he pecked tae's forehead.

Taehyung looked away with a frown .

Tae- are you happy that am pregnant just immediately our future was set ,do we think we would have been better and happier if I didn't get pregnant immediately we decided to have a life ..I think I am..his words were cut short by jungkook kissing his lips which he responded to .

Jungkook- don't say that tae ,you make me a real and Happy man with this baby ,there is no life or happiness without the both of you ..or ain't you happy ?.

Tae- of course I am happy I couldn't be more happy .

They both engaged their lips  kissing ,biting , jungkook laid taehyung on the bed and moved him to the middle were they kissed smooched and before few minutes clothes were off ..

Jungkook- let me remind you how I got you pregnant it seems you have forgotten .

Tae- ahh I ca~n't~ w~a~it ..

The night went well more than the plan jimin had for them ,but jungkook was careful with taehyung not to hurt or discomfort him in any way .

See you next chapter 😜.