Chapter (xxviii)

It's been 2months since after the incident between taehyung and his director ,the tan company has agreed to sign a collaboration with jungkook's company just not to be sued and they also were satisfied with the work being done.

Taehyung was now a song writer, due to his pregnancy condition ,he was kept as a song writer and song analysit for 'their' artist (yea their ,he is now working full time under jungkook's company ) he would go back to being an entertainer once he put to birth ,which he agreed ..

Namjoon and Jin tied the knot 2weeks ago ,their marriage made everyone cry tears of joy especially the vow ..

Namjoon's vow :
You have given me nothing but freedom,love and care .even in my greatest flawns you were there for me and our little family that consist of friends .
I can never be more grateful for you agreeing to be my husband ,I love you dearly and I hope we love each other till the end of time. Kim seokjin you are now mine and no one else ..

Applause were being done by the guest, friends and well wishers..

Jin's vow :
Joonie my God of destruction ,my soulmate and my Dom ,I love you so much despite your constant sex sometimes I can't even walk from my ass pain after sex but I still want you .
You make my heart complete and full with happiness and love ,there is no other thing I want but to be in your arms and heart forever ..

Guests clapped ,some were crying already especially taehyung in his 3rd month of pregnancy hasn't been easy ,he was extra sensitive and emotional .

Back to reality..

Taehyung was downstairs with yoongi who was showing him pictures of he and hoseok's wedding decorations which was taking place in Hawaii , taehyung has been keeping a straight face not that he wasn't happy for yoonseok couple but he had his own worries ..

Yoongi- hey tae ,what's up with you ,you ain't giving me attention ..

Tae- am sorry yoongi ,have just been thinking about so many things .

Yoongi- like what exactly?

Tae- jungkook ,he hasn't propose to me though am 4months pregnant with his child ,I guess he doesn't want people knowing his boyfriend is getting chubby and grumpy ..

Yoongi- don't say that taehyung, you know jungkook doesn't care about the world when it comes to you .

Tae- that I know, but why hasn't he asked me to marry him ,you are getting married this weekend but here I am still doing boyfriend ,I don't want to sound jealous but I am , namjoon and Jin are married and you are going next.

Yoongi- are you jealous am getting married before you .

Tae- no that's not it .. taehyung quickly defend himself which made yoongi laugh .

Yoongi - I know am just teasing you,not to worry I know jungkook will propose soon .

Tae- you are guessing ,he pouted .

Yoongi - am not guessing I know he  will sooner or later ..

Tae- speaking about our men. where are they ?

Yoongi- hoseok told me he was going to see jungkook about the arrangements for the bachelor's party tomorrow night ..

Tae- what about Jin and jimin ?.

Yoongi- they called saying they are on their way ,they should be here any minute.

Tae- that's good ,I need Jin to prepare hot pot with pork meat for me and my baby wants to eat it ..

Yoongi smiled with a nod ..

Hoseok,namjoon and jungkook focus ..

The three tops were discussing on were they should do there bachelor's party ..

Namjoon : I think we should do it at belema's club .

Hoseok - I think so too ,but ain't our sub coming too .

Jungkook- of course they are,i can't leave taehyung alone by himself knowing how sensitive he is this days ..

Hoseok- I totally agree with you ..

Jungkook- I want to propose to taehyung at your Bachelor's night ,hope you won't mind .

Hoseok- of course not ,I was just about to ask when you would propose ..

Namjoon- same here ..

Jungkook- I have been planning it for a along time now I even bought the engagement ring I was just waiting for the right time ..

Hoseok tapped on jungkook's shoulders with an encouragement smile ..

Namjoon- am proud of you jungkook for making this bold steps ..
So that's means it's belema's club then .

"Yeah" both said in unison..