Chapter (xxxvii)

Time skip to months later ..

Time moved fast in the life of  everyone in the group which bring taehyung in the hospital ready to deliver their baby ,

Nurse- Mr Kim taehyung we need to take you in the delivery ward now ,your baby is close .

Tae- no,I am waiting for my husband ( yes husband,they are married now ,about 1month ago ,jungkook Didn't want taehyung bringing a child into this world without them officially being one ). And my name is not Kim taehyung but Jeon taehyung .

Nurse- sorry Mr Jeon .

Jimin- Don't you think you should go in first ,jungkook is on this way you don't have to risk your child cause of stubbornness ..

Taehyung has been in the hospital for nearly 30mins now ,he was rushed in by jimin and Jin ,they were at a cafe taking coffee when taehyung felt a hot pain on his lower region of the stomach and before they could think about what's going on his water broke .

They rushed him in and called jungkook who was already on his way with yoongi, the traffic was bad he called to tell jimin to convince taehyung to go in first he would get there late but jimin had called to tell him that taehyung is stubbornly refusing to enter the theatre without him present ..

Tae- hhhh, JIMIN tae screamed ..

Jimin rushed to him holding his hands as he laid on one of the hospital bed .

Jimin- what's wrong tae?

Tae- it hurts .he was crying holding jimin's wrist digging his fingers in ,it was hurting jimin but that was not the point now ..

Jin butts in ..

Jin- stop behaving like a child taehyung and go into that theatre before you hurt your baby ,jungkook is stuck in traffic ,do you think kook will be Happy if anything happens to you or the baby ..

Tae- am sorry Jin I wanted jungkook to witness the birth of our first child but I can't wait any more please call the nurse ..

Jimin rushed out to call the doctor and nurse ,they were rushing behind him to the room the nurses pushed taehyung to the theatre for the delivery while jimin and Jin waited out pacing around ,though just jimin cause Jin was heavily pregnant ..

Jungkook got into the hospital and went to the reception with yoongi and he asked for his husband and was directed to the theater were his husband was giving birth he runned there leaving yoongi behind,he got there seeing Jin sitting down ,he rushed towards jimin .

Jungkook- jimin ,were is my baby ?.

Jimin- he is in the delivery room down .

Jungkook- shit .

Jungkook tried going towards the door but got notified the door was locked ,he rushed back downstairs telling the reception to make an announcement to the delivery room that he wants to be with his husband when the child is born . the receptionist did as told and jungkook ran back upstairs to the room that was now unlocked.

Jungkook felt so down seeing taehyung looking so tired and worn out he had already put to birth a baby boy which the nurses were cleaning up  ,tears clouded his eyes and started dropping ,he walked to tae who was tired from labour and he locked their hands together and looked into his eyes before pecking his forehead "you did so well baby ,am so proud of you '..

Tae- jungkook you came ,have you seen our baby .

Immediately after taehyung asked of the child he passed out .

Time skip to few hours later ..

Taehyung woke up to see his husband head on his bed side with their hand intertwined together , taehyung smiled to the beautiful scene and tapped jungkook lightly to wake him up .

Jungkook- taebaby are you okay ?.;

Tae- am good ,how is our baby doing ,and were is Jin and jimin ?.

Jungkook- the baby is sleeping now ,jimin and Jin went back home to freshen up and rest they will be back tomorrow anyways .

Tae- okay,when are we leaving here I want to sleep on our bed this hospital bed is so uncomfortable and you can't cuddle me .he pouted .

Jungkook held his hands and kissed them softly ..

Jungkook- thanks tae .his eyes became glassy again and tears were visible .

Tae- thanks for what jungkook ,why are you crying .

Jungkook- words can't express how much you mean to me and the joy you have given to me can't be compared to anything in my life before now ,I love you so much tae,thanks for making me a daddy and a happy man ..

Taehyung smiled gesturing jungkook to hug him ,he stood up and hugged him softly enough not to hurt him and taehyung whispered into his ears "I love you so much kookie " ,with a smiling face jungkook replied" I love you too my baby tae " ,they both pulled out from the hug and was about kissing like so close when the entire pack of friends came into the room .

Yoongi- damn it jungkook ,give the man some space .

Taehyung face was red from embarrassment .and jungkook gave yoongi a death glare which yoongi didn't respond to ,instead he moved to the now awake child and carried him for comfort ..

Congrats were said to taehyung by all the group including taemin jimin's now fiance ,everyone was happy to welcome the first child of the group ,while yoongi,jimin and Jin were busy fighting for who will be the godfather to the new baby by the name "taegguk".

Few days later taehyung was discharged from the hospital back home with his husband and child ,things were going smoothly and the couldn't ask for more than this right now .

They can proudly say they are one Happy family and are surrounded with the best friends group they could ever ask for ..

The end ..

Author's note..

Thank you all for following me on this journey from beginning to the end ,thanks for your like ,views and comment it is well appreciated ..

Am going to do a proper wrap with an epilogue stay tuned .