Chapter (xviii)

Next morning .
Taehyung's focus..

It was morning already , taehyung has not chatted or texted jungkook he didnt even reply to his text , taehyung opened his phone and was met with messages from jungkook ..

My kookie 💜:
Hey baby how are you feeling now ?
Sent 8:30pm

My kookie 💜:
Are you still asleep ? .
Sent 10:00pm

My kookie 💜:
What's wrong baby ,am getting so worried.
Sent 10:40pm

My kookie 💜:
Are you sick ?
Sent 10:45pm

My kookie 💜:
Do you want me to come to Japan ? .
Sent 11:09pm

My kookie 💜:
Taebaby please reply me soon I can't sleep ..
Sent 1:30am

After reading jungkook's message taehyung felt bad for ignoring his boyfriend and decided to text him back ..

My baby tae💜:
Goodmorning kookie ,how are you?.

My kookie 💜:
Am good hearing from you ,tae how are you why didn't I hear from you all through yesterday ?
How are you feeling? Are you doing fine ? Do you need me to come down to Japan to take care of you ? ..

My baby tae 💜:
Calm down kookie ,how can I answer all this questions at the same time ? .

My kookie 💜:
Am sorry my love ,am just worried about you .
Are you really okay now ?.

Taebaby 💜:
Yes I am ,I have something to tell you .

The door bell of taehyung's apartment rang ,he wondered who was at the door cause he wasn't expecting any visitor..

He walked to the door opening it to be met with his manager and he wasn't having a friendly look ,he walked into the apartment even before taehyung could ask him in ..

His manager Mr yunho  sat on one of his sofa's crossing his legs and shaking his feet .

Tae- do you care for coffee.

Yunho just nodded his head and taehyung went into his kitchen to get coffee and placed it on the center table in the sitting room ..

Tae-what brings you here Mr yunho .

Manager - I wonder what made you think you could keep such secret away from the company's knowledge ..

Taehyung felt uneasy he didn't know what yunho was talking about but he hoped it wasn't what he was thinking ..

Tae- I don't know what you are talking about ,what secret can I possibly keep away from your knowledge .

Manager - really taehyung ,you don't have any secret .

Taehyung hands were shaking from nervousness from the way his manager was starring at with him with dagger glare ..

Manager - taehyung how did you think you can keep being pregnant away from the agency and especially me huh .

Taehyung could have sworn he peed on his pant from how shock he was .

Manager - guessing how I found out ,the hospital called me .
How careless were you to go to an open hospital to run a pregnancy test knowing you are famous ..

Tae- am sorry he faced down ,he really felt ashamed or better still embarrassed ..

Manager - I don't need your sorry taehyung I need answers ,cause I can't understand how you could be pregnant just few weeks you got here ..

Taehyung didn't respond ,his eyes were already glassy , he knew sooner or later he would tell his manager but he never expected the manager to find out on his own sooner than he expected ..

Manager - who is responsible ?

Tae- it's jungkook , Jeon jungkook .

Manager - like Jeon jungkook the CEO of "Tan" entertainment ?

Taehyung nodded ..

Manager - oh my God ,this is not going to be good ....

Taehyung phone beeped he excused himself and checked his phone to me met with a message from jungkook

My kookie 💜;
What do you want to tell me ?.