Chapter (v)

Jungkook's focus ..

  After jungkook had chatted taehyung earlier today he wasn't feeling right ,he felt like something was not going well with his taebaby and that made him worry .

At the training with the newbies he was getting angry unnecessary "he wished he didn't have his father's company to run, he would probably be with taehyung  right now cuddling him making sure he was okay ,but that's not possible with him in Korea and taehyung in Japan "..

While lost in thought he felt a tab on his shoulder .

Yoongi - hey kookie ,have been talking to you but you seemed to be out of this world ..

Jungkook - am sorry yoongi ,I have a lot going on right now .

Yoongi - that's okay ,I think you should go into your office and relax,you aren't even focusing here to be honest .

Jungkook - I guess I should ,thanks yoongi take care of the rest ..

Jungkook stood up from his seat and walked to his office.

yoongi was watching him as he left he knew something was wrong but he just couldn't place his hands on what it could be ,so he decided after the training he will go have a talk with jungkook .

Meanwhile at jungkook's office he was trying to focus on the file on the table but he couldn't ,he checked the clock it was 12:30pm.

He wondered why taehyung has not called or texted him yet ,he is supposed to be back from the hospital by now ..so kook texted taehyung ..

My kookie 💜:
Hey taebaby ,how is your body now and what did the doctor say .
Sent 12:35pm.

He waited a few minutes for a reponse but the message was not read ,this made him more unease he decided to call ..

Jungkook calling taehyung ringing .....no response.
Ringing......no response
Ringing......no response .

Jungkook kept calling for about 10times still no response ,he was getting too worried ,he decided to chat hoseok cause they were both supposed to go to the hospital together ...

Jungkook :
Hey hoseok ,are you guys back from the hospital ?..

Hoseok :
Yes..

Jungkook :
How is my baby doing ?.

Hoseok :
He is good .

Jungkook :
Why isn't he picking my calls or replying my messages ?.

Hoseok :
He fell asleep immediately we got back from the hospital.

Jungkook :
Okay,i know he will call me back once he sees the missed call .
Do you have an idea on what is wrong with my baby ?

Hoseok :
No I don't ,I didn't go into the doctor's office with him ..

Jungkook :
It's okay, thanks hoseok at least now my mind can be at rest Knowing he is okay ..

Hoseok :
Okay .

Jungkook :
Please take good care of him for me ..

Hoseok ;
I will ..

Hoseok is offline ...

Jungkook was relieved he heard back from hoseok but at Same time he still had this urge that everything is not fine with taehyung ..

Yoongi - hey kook this are the files you asked for ,yoongi walked into kook's office and found him still lost in thought ..

Yoongi- hey kook .no response he shouted his name JEON JUNGKOOK..

Jungkook - hey yoongi,why are you screaming my name like a fangirl ..

Yoongi - cause have been trying to talk to you but you were lost in thought .
What's going on kook ,you have been acting out of this world for a while now ..

Jungkook - taehyung is sick and am not there for him ,I really think something is not right ..

Yoongi - stop being so negative and man up , taehyung is sick not dying he will recover soon and all you can do now is support him mentally from here ..

Jungkook - I guess so ,but I still have an unsettled feeling ..

Author ..
You know how much you love a person when you can almost feel their own emotions..

See you next chapter 😜.