Chapter (xvi)

Taehyung focus ..

Taehyung was still in an embrace with hoseok when he heard his phone ringing ,he held onto hoseok more sobbing he didn't want to receive any calls right now but the phone kept ringing so he decided to check who it was and he saw it was jungkook he didn't want to pick because he didn't want jungkook to know he was crying ..

So instead he ignored the call ,the phone kept ringing triggering  hoseok to speak up ..

Hoseok- I think you should pick his call tae ,it's not fair making him worry like this ..

Taehyung - I don't want him to worry knowing that i have been crying ..

Hoseok -thats true.

Hoseok's phone vibrated and he checked to see it was jungkook texting ,he looked at taehyung and tae nodded gesturing hoseok to hand  him the phone so he could reply  to  kookie's text ..

After few minutes of taehyung chatting kook with hoseok's phone ,he gave it back to him saying thank you ..

Hoseok - I think you should tell him taehyung or are you planning on terminating the baby ..

Taehyung - NO! ,Of course not ,never will I hurt my baby ..

Hoseok - so what's the plan ?.

Taehyung - well,I will talk to kookie Tonight and know his response and then I will discuss with my manager ..

Hoseok - okay tae ,no matter your decision I will stand by you all the way .

Hoseok engulfed taehyung into a warm embrace assuring him that everything will be okay and over soon ..

Taehyung- how do you think kookie will respond .

Hoseok - I have known kook almost all my life and I know he will be more than happy  .

Taehyung- I hope so too .

They both held onto each other till taehyung fell asleep on hoseok's hands,hoseok took him to his room placing him on his bed and covered him up with a blanket and pecked his hair.

"don't worry tae everything will fall into place I promise ". With that being said he walked out of taehyung's room..