Chapter (xxx)

The boys chatting among themselves ( jungkook,namjoon,hoseok,),they were inside Jungkook's office ,after their little meeting they merged into discussing about their boyfriend's,fiance and husband.

Hoseok- what's up jungkook ,how have you and taehyung been coping considering he is pregnant now.

Jungkook- we are doing great just that it hasn't been easy at all .

Namjoon- jungkook you are not in this alone cause Jin hasn't been easy to handle ..

Jungkook- haha ,yours can't be worst than mine.

Hoseok- you guys should tell me about it I want to know how it feels to be expecting a baby..

Namjoon- do you know this morning what happened .
They both gave a I don't know look.

"This morning I woke up to the sound of sobs ,I got up only to meet a crying jin,I turned him over to look at me only to see his eyes all swollen and red which means he has been crying for a long time ..
I moved him closer embracing him to my chest,"what's wrong Jin why have you been crying ,do you feel hurt or pain any were " he nodded no "so what's wrong princess" he blushed detaching himself from me ,he faced down,I  lifted his face gently to face me and I look into his eyes which looked so sad and I asked again "what's going on jinnie " he whispered an inaudible word I couldn't hear anything "what did you say " he cleared his throat "am horny joonie ,I have been feeling horny for almost 2hours now but you were there sleeping so peaceful " he started sobbing again "then why didn't you wake me up " his face turned pink and he hid his face on my chest " I was shy so I decided to cry I thought maybe If I cried few minutes you would wake up but you didn't ,I was too sad that I couldn't stop crying " I just couldn't believe him ..

Both other male was already cracking up ..

Jungkook - this is too hilarious I know he is a drama queen but this is extreme ..

Namjoon- the worst part of everything is that during sex he complains that am too fast even if am on a steady force and then when I decide to slow down he complains I am too slow ,sex with him is becoming so difficult, sometimes I lose interest in it, but I dare not tell him that if not he would cry all day lamenting on me not loving him cause he is carring my child ..
I swear after this baby we are taking a long break from child bearing ...

Jungkook- namjoon is not just you , taehyung has been extra sensitive ,he eat alot both late night or daytime ..
The worst part is that he will make me cook at midnight or sometimes  order food and after waiting up all night he would tell me he lost appetite and just want to cuddle I usually feel relieved that I would finally get some sleep only to get to the bedroom and he would asked me to give him a full body massage all night long ...

Hoseok- wow ,I find your complains kind of cute ,I wished I was in any of your shoes ,Gawd I will pamper and spoil yoongi my baby .

Jungkook- don't get jealous and envious it will surely get to your turn then you would be tired like both of us ..
Namjoon nodded in agreement .

Hoseok- I hope so ,how are you guys preparing for the trip to Hawaii after the wedding .

Namjoon- with our spouse pregnancy mood swings this days are you sure we can still go ?.

Jungkook- yes we can ,I actually think it's good for them as well as ourselves we need break from work and marital stress .

Namjoon- I guess so ..

Hoseok- that's great then ,I can't wait to spoil my baby (yoongi) on this trip ..

Jungkook - same here.

They are chuckled it's been a while they had a boys night together cause they feel is too risky for their pregnant spouse and yoongi on the other hand has refused to go anywhere with the boys if Jin and taehyung was not coming ,(yoongi knew if he went alone ,they will just ignore him doing their things while he will be bored to death or hoseok won't have enough fun cause he doesn't want him to feel bad .
The party is more lively when they all go cause the bottoms will get to do their things and the tops will do theirs).

But they didn't have any reason to go clubbing if their men wasn't with them ..