Chapter (xxvii)

Yoonseok focus ..
Mature scene

They both hugged for minutes ,yoongi tried pulling out but hoseok held onto him tighter not letting him go .

Yoongi - I know you miss you seokie but I really can't breath you are holding me too tightly ..

Hoseok pulled out and  smashed their lips together ,the kiss was sweet and sync everything felt perfect ,the kiss could relate to how much they have missed each other all this while ..

They both ran out of breath and pulled out for air ,their forehead touching as they breathed out ..

Hoseok- I missed you so much

Yoongi- missed you so much too .

  Hoseok held yoongi's wrist and pulled him downstairs straight to the parking lot ,he opened the door for yoongi to sit and he seat at the drivers seats ,he was about starting the car when yoongi held his hand to stop ..

Yoongi- where are we going to ?

Hoseok- my apartment .

Yoongi- don't we need to tell jungkook and taehyung first before we leave.

Hoseok- I will text them ,now can we go  I don't think I can wait any longer ..starring into yoongi's eyes ,yoongi got the message and nodded with a blush visible on his face ..

Time skip , hoseok's apartment.

  They got into hoseok's apartment , immediately hoseok pinned yoongi on the wall kissing his lips hungrily ,he moved his hands to grab yoongi's ass cheek earning a moan Ahhh .

He moved to kiss yoongi's neck sucking and leaving hickeys ,yoongi grabbed his hair from the much pleasure he got from being neck sucked ,he never knew how much he missed hoseok until now .

Hoseok lifted yoongi up and started kissing him again ,yoongi straddled his waist and held hoseok's neck with his arm ,hoseok laid yoongi down on his soft king size and lay onto of him ,they were kissing smooching and pulling their clothes their whole clothes were gone and hoseok prepped yoongi and thrusted into him slowly yoongi felt so tight haven't been touched in almost 2 months that he screamed from pain .

Yoongi- ahh hh hoseok stop stop I can't .

Hoseok- baby what's wrong ..

Yoongi- it hurts so bad ..

Hoseok chuckled .

Hoseok- sorry baby ,calm your body down you will stretch out soon or we can continue later .

Yoongi- no it's okay I just needed to rest you can continue now ..

Hoseok lifted yoongi's leg on his shoulders and bent over to kiss him on his lips " you know you can always tell to stop right " yoongi nodded .

his cock was already inside so he just started moving inside more earning moans with cries from yoongi which later turned to full moan of pleasure.

from yoongi's end he has adjusted to the size and as started enjoying the pleasure from it ..

"Seokie move faster ' hoseok increased his pace thrusting in and out of yoongi's ass ,hoseok moaned in pleasure and joy for being able to have sex with his boyfriend after so long ..

"Am close'  cum baby' with few more thrust both climaxed, hoseok laid beside yoongi breathing heavily ..

Hoseok- thanks baby .

Yoongi- for?.

Hoseok- for bring in my life bae ,I love you so much baby .

Yoongi- I love you too, thanks for being in my life too ..

Hoseok- let's get married .

Yoongi sat up from the surprise only to lay back down from the ass pain..

Yoongi- are you serious hoseok .

Hoseok- of course ,or don't you want us to get married ..

Yoongi- I want us to ,with a pout.i waited for a long time for this..

Hoseok kissed his head "my fiance's they both chuckled

Hoseok lifted yoongi up in a bridal style to the bathroom after preparing the bathtub with warm water.

they both bathed chatting and after which they both slept off cuddled,(hoseok forgetting to text jungkook) .

Author's note.

Hoseok proposed wow ,congrats yoongi ..