Epilogue

5years later ..

Taekook couple has already had 2kids taegguk and bosung ,taegguk was 5years old now and bosung was 2years and some months ,they were all living their lives ,it was taegguk birthday today so the men ( their friends and them ) decided to have a get together ,it's been a while since the last time they stayed together and talk about other fun things than their family ..

The party was held in the taekook mansion ,they have moved to a bigger place and more secured Environment since their business was going well and they needed a place more conducive for the up bring of their children .

Namjin arrived with their twin bambam and Sophie ,the kids ran inside to play with taegguk while the parents greeted each other and their maid escorted the Namjin couple to the backyard were the men will have their get together .

Taeji couple arrived with their 3year old adopted daughter Jennie who also left her dad's and ran into the party to play with the rest children ,the maid also took them back to the get together spot ,were they met the namjin's and they all greeted each other happily..

The yoonseok couples arrived as well with their son yugyeom who also left the parents and rushed inside the house to join the rest children to enjoy the party and the parents were also gestured to the back to meet their  friends were they all greeted and sat down ..

Taehyung joined them and they all talked about their lives so far , about their kids and business everything was going fine ,jungkook came in with one of the maids following him with bottles of wines ,small chops and other varieties of things to eat .

Wines were pop ,food and drinks were bring drank they were all happy and chatting ..

How did high schools friends become so close and  undetaching and full of romance and love uneven ...
Happy ending of all ship ..

Thanks for your votes .

Author's note :
Check out my other taekook books on my page thanks and love you guys..