chapter (iii)

Mature content ..

Jungkook flipped taehyung to his side facing him and he engaged their lips into a soft kiss which later turned to a lustful one ,jungkook grab taehyung's ass squeezing it lightly "Ahhh" taehyung moaned softly into jungkook's kiss .

After few more kisses and smooch their clothes were off ,tae was kissing jungkook's abs sending shiver down his spine ,he processed in putting all of jungkook's c*ck into his mouth  bouncing his head up and down they were in a 360 position so taehyung sucked on jungkook's c*ck while jungkook eat his ass out ,they pulled out after few more sucks .

He flipped taehyung facing his ass up and his stomach down ,he has already prepped him so he inserted into taehyung in a slow pace, he started thrusting into him after tae has adjusted himself .

'Ahhh' at first the penetration was painful but has jungkook increased his pace ,it became more pleasurable for taehyung .

After some minutes ."ahhhh hhh ko~o~kie am cl~o~se " he stuttered from too much heat .. 'cum for me baby: , after few thrust taehyung came over the bed while jungkook thrusted for few more minutes before he cum on the condom he was wearing ,he took the condom off am laid on the bed with taehyung still laying on his stomach ..

Jungkook- baby you were good ,I missed this ass so freaking much .

Taehyung- am glad you enjoyed yourself .

Jungkook- are you done resting .slidding in another condom ,flipping taehyung facing him .

Taehyung- I guess so ..

Jungkook- great,cause am just getting started ..

Jungkook inserted into taehyung thrusting into him more faster ,tae was so wet from the first round that their skin  clapping together echoed in the room ..

"Ahhhh ko~oo~kie hhh' jungkook was still pounding on him "damn baby you make me insane " jungkook kissed his lips sweetly to distract taehyung from the harder thrust and pain so he could only feel the pleasure .after about an hour they both climaxed ,leaving taehyung breathing for oxygen ..as much as taehyung missed jungkook he was satisfied at this state he wasn't even sure if he could sit in class ..

Jungkook stood up from the bed into the bathroom he took quite a while but taehyung was too wasted to think about that now .

Jungkook- baby come take your bath ,I prepared the bathtub for you it will make you relaxed ..

Taehyung didn't respond so kookie went to his side of the bed lifing him up in bridal style then gently placed him into the bathtub .

He joined him inside ,washing him off and kissing his neck leaving some love bites ,"hhh"  taehyung moaned to the pain but sweet bites he felt on his neck .

Jungkook whispered into taehyung's ear "sit on me ,let's face each other '.

Taehyung- kookie am tired ,let me rest a bit

Jungkook- just sit on me you don't have to move .

Taehyung knew he wouldn't win the argument so he decided to obediently sit on jungkook's lap,holding onto jungkook's neck with his hand as jungkook slowly inserted his c*ck ( he already slidded a condom on before asking taehyung to sit on his lap ,yeah they practice safe sex) ." Ahhhh" kookie can you slow down a bit ..jungkook reduced his pace averagely thrusting into tae earning loud moans .

Jungkook lifted taehyung making him wrap his legs on jungkook's waist ,kook placed taehyung's back on the cold bathroom wall ,thursting into him faster 'ahhhhh ' taehyung was moaning from pain and pleasure he knew he would pass out anytime soon,he was getting exhausted ,as if the heavens heard his prayers kookie climaxed "Ahhh tae while gripping on his ass tightly " .

Jungkook dropped him still holding onto taehyung's waist to avoid him from falling ,he washed him off and himself ,then carried him back to the bedroom in bridal style he laid him down slowly as he joined him in bed and covered their bodies with blanket ..he kissed taehyung lightly..

Jungkook- I missed you so much baby ,you should know that me not having time for you kills me .

Taehyung- I understand kookie, I don't think I can go for classes today (cause the time was currently 3am)  I feel so sore ..

Jungkook- sorry baby  ,I missed your round ass so much I couldn't get a hold of my urge ..

Taehyung- it's okay , goodnight kookie..

Jungkook- goodnight baby ..

They both cuddled up and slept ..

Author.
Tae's ass is sore lol 😂 at least he got the sex and attention he was looking for ..

See you next chapter 😜