Chapter (xxi)

Taehyung's focus..

Taehyung got into the directors office he met his manager there as well ,he bowed as a gesture of getting and he was motioned to sit on one of the couch in the office .

Taehyung won't lie ,'he felt so nervous and unease thinking about what the conversation will be like '

Director clears his throat hmmh..

Director- so ,Kim taehyung I hear there is a problem with you ,can you please enlight me on what it is .

Manager- sir ..he got cut off by the director ..

Director- I wasn't asking you Mr yunho ,I was asking taehyung .

Tae- sir,am pregnant ,he faced down ..

Director- oh really.he frowned in anger and swallowed whatever was on his throat to calm down..

Director- then you must abort it ,I don't care who is responsible or not .

Tae- sir ,I can't do that ,I won't take my own baby's life ..

taehyung was upset ,he felt like walking to the director and give him a dirty slap for having such babarian thought ..

Manager- sir ,I think we should take it easy on him and think of a better solution to this ..

Director- what other solution is better than this huh,or are you planning on telling the media that taehyung our new recruit is pregnant just few weeks into the company ,well I won't have it ,you think this company would be were it is if we condoled such nonsense . taehyung must get rid of that thing inside of him .

Tae- with all due respect sir ,I won't kill my child never ..

taehyung got up and read to walk out but the next word that came out of the directors mouth stopped .

Director- before you act or strong headed you should be concerned about what will happen to jungkook .

Tae- what ?

Director - how about I tell the media that Jeon jungkook the CEO of Jeon company and Tan entertainment forced himself on our new artist and got him pregnant .
Have you thought about the scandal that will cause to his reputation and company, knowing the companies CEO is a rapist ..

Tae- that not true ,we are in love and dating ,no one would believe that .

Director- oh really,who would believe that ah ,no one knows about your sexual preference let alone your relationship status .

Manager- sir ,it hasn't gotten to that ,you don't have to do this or threaten your artist over his mistake .

Director- Shut up yunho ,who are you to tell me what to do,A simple task that was handled over to you just to guide the artist Kim taehyung but you couldn't do that ,yet you have the guts to tell me what I should or shouldn't do ..

Tae- sir please leave jungkook out of this .. taehyung knelt down with his face facing the floor ..

Director -there is no point begging me Kim taehyung just get rid of that thing inside of you ..you have 48hrs to give me a response or else the next thing you see on television will be about you and that sick head boyfriend of yours ..

Tae- sir please don't do this ,I promise to give my all to my music production even work with you for more years , please just let me have this baby ..

Director- yunho get Kim taehyung out of my office remember you have 48hrs ..

Tae- sir Please .

Yunho dragged Kim taehyung  out of the directors office,he was still on the floor crying .

Manager- Kim taehyung get yourself together and think of a plan instead of sulking ..

Tae- what can I do still crying ..

Manager- go home freshen up and then relax ,after which you can come up with a plan or think of what you will do ..am here for you if you need anything .

Yunho helped taehyung up and embraced him ..

Manager- you will get through this ,okay ..

Taehyung nodded and held him tighter ..

Time skip ..

Taehyung's manager dropped him off at his apartment and drove off after giving taehyung lecture on getting himself together ..

Manager calling hoseok ..

Hoseok :

Hello Mr yunho .

Hello hoseok ,I need you to go to taehyung's apartment ,he need you right now ..

Hoseok:.

What's wrong sir ..

Nothing ,just go there .

Can ended ...

Author's note ..

My poor baby tae 😭 , everything will get better soon .