Chapter (viii)

Next morning..

Jungkook pov..

I woke up to the alarm ringing ,I turned and stopped the alarm .

I was met with the most angelic and handsome man alive "of course my boyfriend taehyung lying on my bed side " ,despite him looking tired ..

I held his waist turning him to my side with a kiss on his forehead ,he pouted I knew he needed a kiss on his lips which I placed a soft peck on his lips ,he didn't wake I decided to go make us breakfast cause I know how Tiring last night might have been ' the raw taste of my tae made me loose control ,I can't remember how many rounds we we last night ,it was just so amazing and fulfilling .'

I was in kitchen preparing breakfast when I felt cold send holding my waist ,I knew it was taehyung ..

Jungkook - baby ,are you awake?

Taehyung- hmmm ,I felt lonely on the bed why did you leave me alone there ?..

Jungkook- sorry babe ,I had to prepare breakfast,turning to face taehyung placing a kiss on his forehead ..

Taehyung- good cause am hungry. ..

Jungkook - okay ,wait at the dinning, breakfast is almost ready ..

Time skip --after breakfast ..

Jungkook - taebaby we need to talk .

Taehyung- about what ? .embracing jungkook ..

Jungkook- about us .

Taehyung- what going on jungkook,you sound serious .

Jungkook- I think we need a break to sort our life out .

Taehyung- what ! I don't need a break from anything ..holding onto kook tighter .

Taehyung kneeled down

Taehyung- is it cause you saw me dancing in the club yesterday with some other guy. ' kookie am sorry,I promise to never hangout or look at anybody the way I look at you '.crying ..

Jungkook - stop it baby , you didn't hangout with somebody else you went out with our friends ..

Taehyung- then why do you need a break from us ? .

I lifted him up putting him on my laps, he embarced my neck with his arms .his tears dropping on my collar bone ..

Jungkook - you know I love you so much baby, you mean the world to me and I don't know how I can survive without you but at the same time I need us to have space so we can proceeded in life ..

Taehyung- I don't want any other life without you ,,crying holding onto jungkook's neck ..

Jungkook -  let's make a deal,let take a break for five years ,let's move on and see how will we progress.
within 5years during our success run,anyone that finds another partner and happy with them can move on ..facing down ,as much as I want to do this I can't Imagine myself with any other person but tae ..

Taehyung - you want me to move on ? 'Pulling off  from the hug and folding his hands frowning with his swallowen eyes from crying '

I pulled taehyung into an embrace .

Jungkook- no that's not what I mean ,I only said "if" by any chance you find someone more suitable for you.

Taehyung- you are all I need ..holding onto jungkook more ..

Jungkook- I need you too taebaby,but I can't be selfish and let you be with me without going after you dreams ..

They both cried holding onto themselves ..

Author's note:

😭😭😭 I felt so emotional writing this scene ..

Jungkook am proud of you for making such bold decision ...

See you next chapter 😜.