Chapter (xxiv)

Jungkook's focus ..

After the call with taehyung ,jungkook was mad at himself for not being able to protect his baby or be with him the time he needs him the more.

He picked his phone and called yoongi ,ringing..hey yoongi come to office now .before yoongi could protest he ended the call .

Jungkook was pacing around his office ,thinking about a plan ,that he didn't hear yoongi opening the office door till he heard yoongi clearing his throat to get his attention ..

Jungkook - hey yoongi sit we need to talk ..

Yoongi sat down on one of the chairs in jungkook office and kook sat opposite side facing him.

Yoongi- am all ears kook,you look disturbed what's going on..

Jungkook- taehyung is pregnant .

Yoongi- congratulations kook.then what's the problem .

Jungkook- the company director wants him to abort "our" baby .

Yoongi- what ! Is he sick in the head .

Jungkook- same thing I asked , but he is threatening taehyung with me .
He is giving taehyung 48hrs starting today to come up with a reply of terminating the baby if not he would accuse me of raping his artist ..

Yoongi laughed out loud ahah.

Jungkook- seriously yoongi this is not the time to laugh.

Yoongi-  sorry kook but it's funny ,what stupid person comes up with such blackmail ..

Taehyung has been in their company in less than 2months and he is pregnant , you have not gone to Japan for almost a year, so how did you see their artist to rape ..

Is this why you are worried ,this is a small case all we need to do is get a concrete evidence of him threatening taehyung so we can feed him his own medicine .

We have been trying to get a collaboration with them but they seem stubborn headed ,we can use this opportunity to get him to sign the collaboration with our company ..

Jungkook- this is why you are always the best to give me advice when am confused ,you know I didn't even think about this as also an opportunity before now ..

Yoongi- you are welcome,so how is taehyung and the baby .

Jungkook- he is fine ,he has got hoseok to take care of him there for now till we get this over with then he can come to Korea .

Yoongi- okay,I am surprised hoseok didn't tell me about this .he folded his hands on his chest frowning ..

Jungkook- don't be such a baby ,he must have a good reason why he didn't tell you ..

Yoongi stood up

Yoongi- whatever ,am creating a group chat between we four so we discuss the plan the clock is ticking ..

Jungkook- thanks yoongi .

Yoongi left jungkook's office to his..

Group chat (jungkook,taehyung,hoseok,yoongi) created by yoongi ...

Yoongi :
Hey .

Taehyung :
Hey yoongi,why did you create this group chat .

Hoseok :
Hey baby @yoongi .

Jungkook :
Hey baby ,how are you and our child ? @taehyung .

Taehyung:
We are fine kookie.

Yoongi :
This group chat is made to execute our plan on how we will expose your director .

Hoseok ;
Why are you ignoring me yoongi ?

Jungkook :
I think taehyung should go into his office with recorder and make him say the exact words of him aborting the baby or he would set me up ..

Taehyung :
Okay,I think I can do that .

Hoseok :
Tae but you have to trade with caution and be very careful ..

Taehyung :
I will thanks seokie ,so when should I go to his office .

Jungkook :
I think tomorrow since that's the dead line .

Taehyung :
Okay ,that's good .
Hoseok are you coming over today ?.

Hoseok :
Yes,why hope you are fine ..

Taehyung:
Yes am good ,just that me and my baby craves chicken sandwich,roasted turkey and strawberry milk ..

Hoseok :
Oh okay ,I will get when coming ..

Jungkook :
Hoseok please go now ,he needs you ..

Hoseok :
Yes sir am on my way ..
Jungkook do you perhaps  know why yoongi is ignoring me .

Jungkook :
He is mad you didn't tell him about taehyung being pregnant.

Taehyung :
Yoongi am sorry I apologise on his behalf I asked him to keep it away from you and jungkook till we decided on the next step to take..

Yoongi :
Am not angry at hoseok am just betrayed he made us promise each other to not keep secret but yet he is the one breaking the rules ..

Yoongi is offline ....

Hoseok :
I have to go reconcile with my baby ...

Taehyung :
Am really sorry hoseok .

Hoseok :
It's okay tae ,don't stress yourself ..

Hoseok is offline ...