Chapter (xxxi)

After jungkook went to work taehyung called his main friends who could relate to his feelings over to their apartment to have a  little chat.

it's been a while ,everyone has been so busy with work and other priorities especially yoongi, they barely see him since he started planning his wedding ,you can't blame him there was so much to do invitation to well wishers , decorations although they don't want it big ,the hall would only consist of their family,gang and few business partners, company employee (wow it almost a big wedding with all this invite but you can't blame the couple's they just know too much people ).

Ding dong was heard from the door , taehyung just pressed the indoor Remote and the door opened (yeah ,tae used an indoor Remote cause this days he was too lazy going to the door everytime they had visitors so jungkook made it easy for him, the outside CCTV was connected to his phone ,he could see who is at the door and easily open it from any part of the house he is in ..)

The three male got in the sat on the sofa displayed on the sitting room while taehyung gradually walked down the staircase with a big polo ,he looked beautiful with his Belle pump that was displaying perfectly in the cloth ..

They were all starring at him with open mouth ,as he walked towards them ..

Tae- Hey bitches why are you starring at me like you saw a ghost ..

Yoongi moved to sit with him at same chair and touched him which he felt his skin so smooth and flawless ,he admired for awhile .

Yoongi- you look so good and flawless ,am so jealous .

Jimin- stop that yoongi ,you are creeping him out .he rolled his eyes sassily ..

Jin- do I smell jealousy .laughed .

Jimin- am not jealous jin am just stating the obvious ,he is making taehyung uncomfortable starring at him like that..

Tae- don't worry jimin it's fine as far as it's any of you guys am very well comfortable .
Well yoongi what do you have in the bag..

Yoongi- some drinks , chicken and chips to brighten up our day

Taehyung was about to say something when he cut him off..

Before you lament on being pregnant and not able to take soju,I bought white wine for you and red wine for Jin ..
They all laughed on how yoongi is acting so sweet ..

They boys ate all the chicken even ordered extra cause taehyung kept stuffing chicken in his mouth and before he can chew well he swallows ,yoongi was scared at a point but Jin assured him that nothing could go wrong that it was just a normal faze ..

Jimin- so tae how as jungkook been taking care of you and the baby ?.

Tae- we have been good I feel guilty sometimes stressing him out so much but it's not my fault is just that once I see him so much swings just come up automatically ..

Jin- it's okay is not your fault darling don't ever think that. cause I myself hasn't made it easy  for namjoon either ,I have been crazily horny this days and Everytime we try having sex I keep complaining ,I Know he likes rough sex but I can't seem to satisfy him but he still as sex  with me whenever I want to and once I cum I get tired automatically even when he isn't satisfied I ask him to get off me ,he never complain but I sometimes hear him jacking off in the bathroom moaning my name ..
I feel so bad for my joonie but my system has been messing with me ..
Jin looked down with a frown gulping his wine at a go ..

Yoongi- wow,is this how pregnancy feels like ,I don't think am ready to get pregnant for hoseok then ,I need time to prepare .

Jimin- prepare what exactly ,you are almost 30 you better take in before it's too late ,and as for Jin don't feel bad I know namjoon,he understands totally ,he is crazily in love with you .

Jin smiled hearing this ,he was really in need of someone to remind him how much namjoon loved him .

Jimin- taemin doesn't want to propose have tried all the scope I know to tell him am ready for marriage but he seems to not read any of the signs ..

Tae- woah,someone wants to get married if you are not happy how about me that is soon due for delivery ,kookie hasn't even proposed yet .

Jin- thinking about that ,why hasn't he .

Tae- how would I know .

Yoongi- stop being a drama doll ,you are heavily pregnant, he must probably be waiting for you to put to bed first .

Tae- you think so yoongi ?.

Yoongi- I don't think so, I know so darling.
there is no other person for both of you guys ,you are just the perfect pair made from heaven ..

Taehyung couldn't stop blushing like a teen gay his crush smiled at ..

Let's get wasted so we could be active for our men when they get back home .they all nodded .

Bottles were getting empty ,songs were booming the whole place ,few hours later they were all wasted except jimin ,he always been the best in alcohol tolerance among all his friends .

They were all laying at the sitting room floor and taehyung was on the sofa.jimin called taemin to pick him ,taemin got to taehyung's apartment so fast jimin wondered if he flied "the truth is from his voice taemin knew he was drunk and rushed over quickly before he starts acting up" ..

While driving home jimin dropped a text on the group chat to inform them that their men were together drunk at taehyung's place ..

Group chat.

Jimin:

Hey boys go pick up your bottoms at taehyung's place they were so drunk and slept off at the sitting room,don't worry about me am already on my way home , taemin came to pick me up  .love you ❣️

Hoseok:

What the fuck jimin .
On my way .

Namjoon:

Seriously jimin ,you know he is pregnant and still gave him alcohol .
On my way to Jungkook's place .

Jungkook;

Meet you guys there ,maybe you could all sleep over and have some fun since they cheated us by having fun without letting us know ..

Hoseok :

That's great ..