Chapter (x)

Jungkook's focus...

Jungkook was home early today he prepared dinner wanting to surprised taehyung .after he was done taehyung was still not yet back so he texted and got a response telling him that he was on his way ..

Jungkook rushed to arrange the food then he light up the scenting candles with roses placed on the dinning table and designed the floor ,he heard the door code beeping sound he knew taehyung was here so positioned himself up straight ..

Taehyung walked into the sitting wowed by the site before him and he blushed,the roses scattered on the floor lead him to the dinning room were he was met with the love of his life waiting for him there looking so tall and handsome on his black suit ..

Jungkook walked up to him stretching his hands out to tae , taehyung placed his right hand on his and they both walked to the dinning ,jungkook moved the chair for taehyung to sit while he sit on his own chair ..

Taehyung - kookie,as much as I feel flattered I want to know what's going on .

Jungkook - no talking baby ,table manners ,he winked ..

Taehyung nodded and started chewing on his food .

After few minutes they were done with dinner,jungkook cleared the table placing the plates in the sink ,he got a bottle of white wine and two glasses he sat next to taehyung and gave him a glass after filling it up with wine ..

Taehyung sipped from the glass ,his mind kept wondering what was going on ,"yes jungkook is sweet but being excessively sweet for no reason at least that's what taehyung thought made his body shiver".

He cleared his throat and decided to ask jungkook what the occasion was for,but before he could speak jungkook went on one knee bringing out a ring box and opened it revealing a gold twin ring ..

Jungkook - tae baby,I know I asked us to take a 5year break so we can fight for our future though I also said if any of us moved on it was also fine ,but that's not true I can't bear to see you with anyone else .

So I am giving you this ring as a promise that I will be waiting for you and I hope you will be doing same over there ..

Taehyung was too shocked to respond,he wasn't expecting this from jungkook but he was glad he did ,at least now he could rest knowing jungkook was waiting for him ..

Jungkook - cleared his throat to get taehyung back from his spaced out mind .. taebaby am still kneeling down I need a response..

Taehyung was brought out of space ..

Taehyung - oh! Am sorry kook ,I accept your promise ring and I promise to wait for you no matter how long or how far .

Jungkook took his fourth fingers placing the ring and wearing his ..

Jungkook stood up lifting taehyung off the ground ,tae straddled his waist holding onto his neck for support as jungkook spin him round with joy ..

They broke the space between them into a kiss, jungkook grip on his ass tae moaned ..

Taehyung - 'ahh' kookie stop I have to pack for tomorrow .

Jungkook moved to his neck kissing and biting him leaving hickeys .

Jungkook - don't tell me you don't like this ,cause I know you do ..went back to taehyung neck licking it ..

Taehyung - of course I do ,love it ,but am not properly healed from last time if we 'do it' today I will be limping tomorrow ..

Jungkook - just a round ,I promise not to be rough ,you can't leave me like this I will miss you ..

Jungkook placed taehyung on the Dinning table still hugging him ,tae heard sobs he knew kook was crying,he pulled out of the hug lifting jungkook's face and pecked his lips .

Taehyung - I will miss you too kookie ,it not easy for me too but we both have to stay strong to enable us get through this .okay ?

Jungkook nodded and tae closed the space between them and they both kissed like their life depended on it ,after few minutes they pulled out for air .

Taehyung - okay jungkook we can do it but just one round pls .

Jungkook smirked lifted taehyung up and head to the bedroom ..

Author .
They are parting ways I really feel sad and the same time happy for their decision ..

Sometimes it's good to give space to the ones we love .

See you next chapter 😜..