chapter (v)

Convocation ceremony..

This was them saying goodbye to university days ,they were all celebrating for graduating and as friends for far .

Jin- i can't believe we managed to stick together for 10years and counting ..

Jimin- true ,I never thought we would come this far .

Yoongi and the rest nodded and cheers to their long time friendship ..

Hoseok : I have good news guys ..

Taehyung- what is it ?

Hoseok- I was debuted as a dancer at ' bang co-perations' ..

Yoongi hugged him .

Yoongi- congrats sweet,why didn't you tell me before now>with a pout ..

Hoseok- sorry darling , wanted all of you to know same time ..

Jungkook- am sad ,I really wanted to employ you at my dad's company ,with that talents of your though am not sure we can pay .

Jimin- haha , funny how you think ,if you want us to work with your father's company just say it ,we will drop everything and join you .

They all were drunk and wasted ,their boyfriend's were there so they got home with their boyfriend's help .

Taehyung was not drunk tho he was a little bit tipsy,he had something to tell jungkook so he wanted to be sober when they got home ...

Taehyung and jungkook at home ..

They were at taehyung's place laying in bed cuddling after a hot round of s*x ..

Jungkook- baby,are you okay ?,you have been acting weired all through today . aren't you happy to graduate .

Taehyung- I am very happy,just that now we are disbanding and everyone is getting a job or starting a business ,I wouldn't get to see my gossip mates or my boyfriend more often .with a sad expression..

Jungkook - yeah,we are grown ups now things are meant to change,but don't be so sad am still here for you ,and moreover you auditioned at 'bang's co-peration'' you might get a call soon and leave me here in Seoul alone ..

I should be the one sad ,but you the one are feeling sad ..

Taehyung- true,but am not sure I can go anywhere without you ,I rather stay here with you..

Jungkook- taehyung,as much as I want you here ,I can't hinder you from your opportunities ..

Jungkook kissed taehyung's lips and the both drove to dream Land cuddling ..

Next morning ..

Taehyung woke up seeing jungkook sweating and shaking from his dream his eyes still closed.

Taehyung shaking him trying to wake him up .

Taehyung- kookie please wake up ,it's just a dream .

Jungkook held taehyung's waist,tears dripping from his eyes.

Jungkook- tae you won't leave me right ,I will die if you leave me ..

Taehyung held him tighter passionately..

Taehyung- am not going anywhere,.what wrong ? Did you have a nightmare ?.

Jungkook- yes I had a nightmare, about you leaving me ,I was trying to stop you but you seemed unreachable .I was crying so deeply but you never turned back ..
You won't leave me right taebaby?

Taehyung- I am going no where, you are stuck with me ..holding onto jungkook tightly ..

" I think I will tell him about the contract next time ,he is too tensed now" taehyung's thought ..