Chapter (xxxv)

They were all gathered at one of the sit out close to the beach having their barbecue night ,eating drinking and chatting about how their various few hours was spent sexually .

it was hot for taehyung he was jealous he didn't have any sexual thing to talk about with them ,jimin saw taehyung's facial expression he knew taehyung would probably be sad or unhappy about the situation right now.

this vacation is about them driving their stress away with happiness and unity among themselves ,so jimin came up with a plan he knew taehyung couldn't handle seeing someone else close to jungkook he decided to play a seduction card by  playing a little trickish game with all his friends to spices things up .

Jimin- hey guys ,no response all distracted in their own world ..CAN I FUCKING GET YOUR ATTENTION..

jin-jimin,why are you screaming you almost damaged my ear drum .they all nodded in agreement to what jin said about jimin shouting too loud .

Jimin- at least I have your attention that's all that matters ,let's play a game to spice the night up .

Tae- yah! Finally I was getting bored ..

Yoongi- so what game are we playing ?.

Jimin- truth or dare .

Jungkook- you want us to play truth or dare that's old ,we ain't young university students anymore jimin .

Hoseok- I agree with jungkook ,we currently have two pregnant partners how will the game work..Jin cut him .

Jin - hey hoseok what do you guys mean oh you think cause we are pregnant we can't play or you are scared ..he high fives taehyung and jimin ..

Jungkook- calm your horses bottoms, we can beat you to the game anytime .

Jimin- okay then,let the game begin .we all know the rules the loser drinks a shot and the most loser pays for the bill .Are we clear .

Jungkook- I can't let taehyung drink in his current condition .

Jimin- all you have to do is drink on his behalf if he fails ..

Jungkook- okay ,I can do that .

Jimin- so we are good to go now everyone ?.

All- yes ..

Namjoon called the bartender to bring more Hennessy bottles and shot glasses which he did , "Wondering why namjoon wasn't commenting during the game "?,well this is why, namjoon is so happy about the sweet moment he just had with Jin he doesn't want to get on jin's bad side ,he is hoping he could have a good time again tonight ..

Drinks were on the table and shots were filled up ,jimin was the first to roll the bottle and it stopped at yoongi .

Jimin- ok yoongi,truth or dare .

Yoongi- dare .

Jin- wow that's hot .

Jimin- ok,I dare you to kiss hoseok for 1minute without cutting off .

Yoongi- that's easy ,he smirked .

Yoongi sat on hoseok's thighs straddling his waist his arms on hoseok's neck and then they engaged into a deep and passionate kiss everyone cheered taehyung in his own world busy drooling from how hoseok grabbed yoongi's ass but then jimin cut them .

Jimin- that enough,it's even more than a minute and I said kiss not smooch ..

They both shyly saperated ,yoongi's face all blushing .it was yoongi's turn so he rolled the bottle stopping at namjoon .