❼ Bloodlines

| Chapter seven |

"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏', 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑

"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏', 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑. 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆"

Carter's Dream -10th Century

Three people run through a village excitedly, two girls and younger boy. The first girl had white skin and blonde hair that was braided down to her waist, with a faded blue long sleeve dress. The boy whose hand she grabbed looked younger than her with brown hair that stopped just a little past his shoulders. The second girl had light brown skin and long dark loose curly hair with tiny braids throughout random spots of it. She pulls her dark blue dress up above her feet as she tries to keep up with them. "Come on, Adrienana, my brothers are fighting again!" The blonde girl laughs as they approach two older-looking men who are sword fighting.

"Oh, Rebekah, they are just sparring," Adrienana says as she stops and watches the two men.

" Oh, look, our sister and Adrienana has arrived to watch my fast-approaching victory!" The dark-haired man said with a smirk and his English accent. The blonde boy smiled and glanced at his sister and Andrienana, who he gave a wink too causing her to blush before turning back towards him.

"On the contrary, Elijah..." The blonde man says with the same English accent. He swings the sword and cuts Elijah's belt off his waist. "She's come to laugh at you!" He finished with a smile, and everyone laughed.

"Relax, Mikael." A woman says, holding a bucket while standing next to a man looked at the blonde boy in anger. Everyone goes quiet as they stare at the two. "Niklaus means well."

"That is precisely my problem." He growled out as he moved towards the brothers. Niklaus' face goes stoic as he watches his father grab the sword from Elijah, who moves back slowly and walks over to stand by Rebekah, Henrick, and Adrienana.