❷❽ All My Children

| Chapter Twenty Eight |

After kissing Klaus all night, I finally needed more than two minutes of breath and a very long cold shower

After kissing Klaus all night, I finally needed more than two minutes of breath and a very long cold shower. He drove me home, opened my car door, and walked me to my front door. It reminded me of those cheesy movies, and I loved every minute. Of course, the bubble was meant to pop by a bitch named reality.

My dreams were filled with chanting and the Mikaelson siblings' names written in Viking on a piece of parchment with blood covering each of their names until it formed a giant tree before catching fire. I woke up in a cold sweat, and ever since then, I've been looking through grimoires trying to figure out why the hell I have this feeling of dread I can't shake. Once, I couldn't find what I was looking for in my grimoires, I called Bonnie, and she told me it might be something in the Martin witches' grimoire. So one summoning spell later, here I am hours later, going through the grimoire in my living room. The only thing I have found so far is a linking spell, but why would I dream of a linking spell?

My phone goes off again, causing me to roll my eyes.

Stefan, Damon, and Klaus have been blowing up my phone all day. Stefan and Damon, I honestly didn't want to be bothered in some dumb shit they probably got their selves in. Klaus, on the other hand, I'm avoiding him because I want to ignore how I feel about him. Last night was perfect.  Too perfect at that because I can't feel this way about him because he's the enemy, right?

But is Klaus my enemy?

My phone rings again, breaking me out of my thoughts, and I look down to see Caroline calling this time. Well, that's one of the calls I can't ignore.

"Hey, Care." I answer.

"Don't hey Care me!" She exclaims. "You can see again, and you think you're going to just sit in the house?"

"Um yeah."

"No! Get your ass up and meet me at the Grill eight sharp." She demands. "Put on something sexy too!" Then she hands up leaving no room for me to argue. I sigh before looking down at the open grimore.

Fuck it. Maybe taking a small break will help the feeling I'm having.

☪︎ ☪︎ ☪︎

Fuck Caroline.

I'm going to stab her arm with the strappy high heels I have when I see her. It's eight thirsty and there is no sign of a peppy blonde vampire. I know she would never stand my up intentionally with everything going on with her dad so I will give her the benefit of the doubt. I'm still upset that I got all dresses up for nothing.

I shiver slightly from the cold air. That's been hitting my exposed legs while I stand in front of the Grill. I'm just going to go get a burger or something. I walk into the Grill to see it crowed as usual around this time. Memories of my mom and dad playing pool fills my head. My dad always losing on purpose since my mom couldn't play for shit, but he never went easy on me.