❷❾ 1912

| Chapter Twenty Nine |

"So you are living with him?" Caroline asks next to me on Bonnie's twin bed as she passes Bonnie a twizzler

"So you are living with him?" Caroline asks next to me on Bonnie's twin bed as she passes Bonnie a twizzler. We all squeezed together on her bed like old times eating snacks and gossiping. Me being the center of the gossip this time around. Bonnie has been down with Abby having difficulty transitioning into a vampire. So I came to spend time with her and Caroline before they went to Abby's house to finish helping her. So, of course, the fact I have been living with Klaus for the past couple of days plus making out with him a lot is the major topic.

"Technically, but not in the same room. We fall asleep and cuddle on the couch sometimes, though."

"Klaus cuddling?" Bonnie says in disbelief. "I can't see it."

"Well, he's a perfect cuddler, so get used to it."

"Like we are supposed to get used to you dating the enemy now?" Caroline raises an eyebrow.

I roll my eyes. "We aren't dating, but if we were, Klaus isn't my enemy, and to be honest, he isn't you guys' enemy either," I state. "Now for Damon, Elena, and Stefan... yeah, he's their enemy."

"They won't stop trying to kill him, Carter." Bonnie points out.

"Yeah, I know...." Even if I convince Klaus to be somewhat decent to them, I already know it won't last because they will ruin it. "I'm just asking you two not to kill him. Unless he fucks up with me, then you have permission to beat his ass." We all laugh as my phone dings, and I see a message from Damon.

Blue-eyed Demon: Why haven't we spent time together since you got your eyesight back?

I don't know, maybe because you have been too busy trying to murder families. Just a thought, you know.

Blue-eyed Demon 😝: Come outside. We can go to the Grill.

Nah, I'm good.

Blue-eyed Demon😝: Stefan said he would buy you food. I will be the drinks.

Tempting...

Ugh, I have been eating junk for the last hour. I'm going to need some food soon, or I'm going to be sick.

"I gotta see what evil plan the Salvatore brothers are trying to drag me into." I state, causing both of them to frown and Bonnie.

"Screw them." Bonnie states.

"Well, I already did one." Caroline replies, causing Bonnie to throw a twizzler at her.

"And I did too." I state, getting up off the bed and looking for my converse. "I can definitely fry their brains for you, though."

"Wait, you had sex with Damon?" They both exclaim, and I turn to see their mouths wide open in shock. Oh yeah...forgot to tell them. Hell to be honest, I barely talked about my relationship with Damon to them. I mean, it was nothing to gush about since he has feelings for Elena, But I still should have told them he was the one who took my virginity. Caroline is going to drill the shit out of me. Bonnie will give judgy eyes and tease me only for payback to when she lost her virginity some years back, and I did it to her.