❹❸ After School Special

☽◯☾

𝙰 𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚂

|¢hคptēr f໐rtฯ thrēē - Afтєя ScнσσƖ SρєcιαƖ|

☪︎ ☪︎ ☪︎ ☪︎

My new black-heeled boots click down the school hallways while I sip hot chocolate from a new tumbler with stitch and angel on it that Nik got me for Christmas. The break was very peaceful, especially since Nik surprised me with a trip to Aspen for my birthday. His goal was definitely to keep me happy the entire time. Since my parents died, I don't do anything for my birthday or Christmas. Still, I was excited this year because I had Nik and our family, who was a part of the surprise by coming and having dinner and then spoiling me with gifts. They stayed a few days, and we did some fun stuff before they left right before Christmas. It was a really domestic scene between Nik and me then. Decorating the cabin with Christmas decorations, baking cookies, cooking meals together (Nik is a better cook, so he will definitely be cooking more), and just cuddling in front of the fire. Having sex around the cabin was a good bonus, along with all the gifts we gave eachother.

The most precious gift was when I gave Nik a necklace with two wolves shaped into a heart. To symbolize the pack we have become and one day grow. He definitely got teary-eyed, but it was nowhere compared to the tears that streamed down my face when he got down on one knee with a diamond heart engagement ring. I damn near tackled him to the ground after with a kiss after screaming yes, and he put it on, then we stayed entangled in eachother arms for a while.

So I'm thrilled and intend to keep it that way

So I'm thrilled and intend to keep it that way. I continue walking down the hallway until I see the library. I push the door open to see Stefan, Caroline, and Elena sitting at a table and Rebekah standing up. I sip from my straw as I stare at Bekah. "Is this going to damper my mood?"

"If it does, I can kill them since they tried to kill me." She says, holding up the white oak stake. She tosses it to me and catches it, using my magic to let it burn in my hands. I would have burned it sooner if I knew they still had one. "They are all compelled to tell me the truth and nothing, but the truth."