❶❹ Chapter Fourteen

| Chapter Fourteen |

" 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆"

"Damon, we need to get out of bed," I tell the raven-haired vampire who is cuddled into my side with one arm thrown across my stomach, our legs tangled together with the blanket drawn over us. After having sex Damon spent the night because we continued to do it and when we weren't he would tell me about the places he's been.

"We did get out of bed, remember?" He says nuzzling my neck with his nose. "We took a bath, you went downstairs to eat and talked with Analise while I went through your underwear drawer and I found a bunch of very naughty numbers in there." He teases as I feel my face grow hot.

"Okay, but you have to go help Elena with Stefan," I state putting us back on track to what I was trying to say. "Remember the brother you both locked in the basement because of his blood problem."

"I don't feel like it" He groans and I feel his head moving to lay on top of my breasts.

I roll my eyes. "What do you feel like doing then Damon?" I feel his mouth curl up against me before feeling him pull the blanket, placing his lips between my breast leaving soft kisses up towards my neck causing me to hum softly. "This would be the fourth time today Damon," I say as he sucks on my neck softly. " Not counting how many times last night"

"I just can't seem to get enough of you" He mutters slowly before moving in between my legs, kissing me passionately

"I just can't seem to get enough of you" He mutters slowly before moving in between my legs, kissing me passionately. One of my hands trails up his waist while the other one curls in his hair and my leg lifts up to go around his waist. I feel Damon's dick line up against my folds and I moan as he pushes in fully, both of us moaning out. Before he can even start thrusting those hips his phone rings causing him to groan.

" We already know it's Elena again, just answer it" I state. She's been calling him all morning which he has been ignoring.

"But I'm busy" He whines, starting to move slowly inside of me as I clench around him. " Really busy" The phone starts ringing but then starts up again causing him to groan. I feel him move slightly and then the ringing stops.