❹❽ Pictures of you

☽◯☾
𝙰 𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚂

|¢hคptēr f໐rtฯ ຖiຖē - Ƥιcтυяєѕ σf Ƴσυ|

☪︎ ☪︎ ☪︎ ☪︎

Since Elijah has been back, things have been tense around the house with me not giving the cure to either Nik or Bekah, not talking about it, and not telling Nik what connection I have with Silas. He wants to talk about I do not. He accuses me of hiding secrets, and I tell him I can see the future. I will always hide secrets. He didn't like that answer, so we have not spoken. Instead, I haven't even been to the mansion. I have been getting ready for prom and then in my attic looking through my dad's things with Caroline and Stefan. It was Caroline's turn today, but when she walked through my front door, I sensed Bennett magic and saw Bonnie and Caroline climbing into the attic.

"Hi." She says shyly.

"Hi." I say, giving her a genuine happy smile, and she smiles back.

"Okay, I found the hottest dress," Caroline says, sitting across from me. "Then Elena and Rebekah walk into the store, killing the vibes."

Yeah, they have been the best of buds lately

Yeah, they have been the best of buds lately. Rebekah hasn't been staying at the mansion, and I would be at her house, but she's adopted Elena as a housemate. I advised her that being friends with an emotionless Elena might look fun, but it will certainly not stay fun.

"So we're all set for our friend's prom tonight?" Bonnie asks, and I nod.

"Yep, I got my dress. I know how I will do my hair and nails are already done." I say, showing off my light blue stiletto nails with silver gems.

"Perfect, now let's get down to work." She says, and we all start going through boxes, trying to find out more.

We really only find pictures of his family members with some of him and my mom in New Orleans. There is nothing about why he was banished and any idea about why Hayley's parents were killed, but I found some maps with dried-up blood circles on certain parts of the maps, some of them crossed off, which must have been when they were trying to find Hayley.