Jealousy

Etho's POV

Why did it have to be Grian?

Silent tears roll down Doc's cheeks as he lets False and Impulse cuddle up to him. All of the Hermits are in a massive hug pile, and all the others are crying.

I'm not crying. It's not that I don't care, I really do, I just don't cry. Ever.

Poor Mumbo is broken, burying his head in Iskall's chest as sobs shake his body. The Swede isn't one to cry often, Biffa too, but the pair are in tears right now. I feel bad for Iskall and Mumbo. The two boyfriends had been Grian's best friends.

I feel even worse for Doc. He had liked Grian for a very long time, but never got the chance to confess his love to him. Now he'll never get to.

"Jeez, who died?"

The ship is filled with gasps and yells, and I look up to see Grian. Gasping, I run over, getting squished into a massive group hug. Usually I don't like this, but I'm just happy Grian's ok.

"NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Doc yells "YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!"

He then breaks down crying, hugging Grian tightly. I'm suddenly curious about something.

"How are you alive?"

"Um... Someone saves me"

I raise an eyebrow

"Who?"

"He'd prefer to remain anonymous"

I cross my arms, backing away from the pile of Hermits. Something is definitely up, and Grian's not talking about it. It doesn't make any sense that this person would want to remain anonymous... unless...

No. That's impossible...

I think.

BDubs's POV

I cross my arms, laying down on my bed. I've only just had a nap, but I really don't care.

It's not fair! I've loved Scar for years! Then he meets some stranger ONCE and falls head over fins for him! What does this Grian character have that's so special anyway?!

It hurt enough to see Scar looking at that human like he was a star fallen to earth, now he's-

Wait.

The human with blonde hair, blue eyes, and dressed in red. The one who perfectly matches Scar's description of this boy he met. He was hesitant to talk about him, claiming he didn't know where he lived...

Oh no

No no no

Does Scar have a crush on a human?!