Rescue

Ezra's POV

I yelp as I'm suddenly entangled in a net, holding on closely to my brother.

"Oh no... no no no no no! Not again!" Xisuma panics, beginning to hyperventilate. I realise he's flashing back to the last time this happened, and quickly take his hand.

"Hey, hey, it's ok! We'll get out of here and- Shit."

"What?"

"Well, I had a knife, but SOMEBODY confiscated it!" I growl, glaring daggers at Xisuma

My twin goes white as a sheet, looking like he's going to throw up, and tears begin to form in his eyes. I realise snapping at him wasn't the best decision, as he's beginning to have a panic attack.

"Ok... I'm sorry. Maybe we can get out before the pirates see us-"

"I"m very sorry but you're a bit too late for that" Someone responds, and I gasp, turning to see a man standing before us. He grins with what seems like pride, as if capturing us was a great feat.

"Let us go or I'll kill you" I growl

He seems slightly surprised, and I'm not sure if it's because of my threat or the fact I can understand him.

"I'm sorry but we can't have that, can we?" Another person remarks

There's another man, with an amused look on his face only half masked by his dark grey beard.

"Bring them on board Keralis" he tells the first man, who carefully pulls the net on board

"Um... do they need water?" The first man, Keralis, asks

"They seem fine to me." A third observes, a man with bright blue hair that matches his eyes.

"DOES HE LOOK FINE?!" I roar, pointing to my brother, who I'm still holding protectively.

The bearded man raises an eyebrow

"Well you're feisty aren't you? I hope for your sake you won't cause any problems, or it won't end well for you"

"Touch him and I'll break your nose" Xisuma growls, snapping back to his normal, overprotective self as soon as I'm threatened.

"You might have to reach up a bit" The blue haired man snickers, looking down at us and our position on the deck of the ship

I raise an eyebrow, unimpressed

"Very funny. Now would you mind letting us go?"

"Not quite yet" the bearded man replies "I have plans for you two"

Scar's POV

I'm curled up in my bed, crying, when BDubs comes darting into the room.

"Scar I'm so sorry because this is a really bad time, and I know he just ruined everything... but Xisuma and Ezra just got captured by pirates"

"What?!" I gasp, sitting up immediately "Which ones?!"

"The ones who arrived yesterday, they just caught them in a net!"

I don't hesitate to grab BDubs by the arm and swim outside. He, however, stops, seeming to understand my plan.

"Scar, no. You literally JUST got in huge trouble for this"

"Well I'd rather get in trouble then loose two of my best friends." I reply "Tell the others what's happened, I'm gonna try get help"

BDubs trusts me, and goes to round up the other Hermits. I take off in the direction of Grian's ship, where he's still at the beach, looking like his heart just got smashed into a million pieces.