Chapter Twenty-One

I woke up the next morning, expecting to find George next to me, ready for me to tell him about the dream. Instead I found myself in a completely different room.

Slowly, I slid out of the bed I was sitting in, the satin sheets almost coming with me. When I stood up I walked over to the vanity mirror that stood across the room from me.

When I got there, what I saw surprised me. I was in a purple satin night gown that stopped right above my knees. My cleavage was showing quite a lot, but I was more worried about how I had gotten into this outfit. Plus, how was my hair perfectly straight?!

I just shook my head and walked over to the door, taking a quick look around the room before touching the handle and pulling it open. Luckily, it was unlocked.

I walked out into the oh so familiar hallway and took a right, looking for stairs. I knew I had been here before but I couldn’t quite put a name to a place.

My feet padded very quietly against the all wood flooring, making this place even more familiar. The paintings on the wall whispered about me and some of them checked me out, making me feel self-conscious and wish that I would have found a robe to cover this very revealing night gown before I had left the room.

‘How did I get here?!’ Is what I kept asking myself as I searched for stairs. Instead of finding stairs, I found another room. Slowly, I opened the door and stepped in, putting my back to the door and surveying the room.

Once I dubbed the room safe I started looking around. Looking for anything, mostly a robe and my wand, though. If I found my wand I could apparate out of here, I hope. Most places now a days have a spell put up; no apparating in or out.

When I found nothing of use in the room, I scurried back over to the door and slipped out, turning left this time and looking for another room or a staircase.

After about twenty minutes of searching, I found a long, spiral staircase. I walked down it as quickly as possible and once I turned around the last curve, I saw another room. I dashed over to it and pulled the door open. It looked like a dining hall.

There was food set out and a note next to it. I walked over and picked up the note. The only thing it said was ‘Rosaline, this is for you.’

I set the note down and looked around, looking for anything or anyone to tell me what the hell was going on. When I didn’t find anyone, I collapse in a chair and picked at the food on the plate, trying to decide if I should eat it or not.

A few minutes later my stomach decided for me and I devoured all the food on the plate, plus the water in the goblet. When that was finished I got up and walked out a different door from the one I had come in. There was another long hallway, the color scheme the same as my nightgown.

I felt like I was supposed to be here so I continued down the hallway, passing random locked doors. Every few minutes I would just stop and think. I knew this hallway…I’ve been in this hallway many times before…

There was a very large door at the end of the hallway, with a note on it. I walked over to it and pulled it off. It read;

Rosaline, I bet you’re starting to recognize everything now. The purple hallway where we had our first kiss, the dining hall where you met my mum, even the hallways where we went for late night walks. Do you know where you are now, Rose? If you don’t keep walking, if you do enter the door.

-DM.

I gasped. Malfoy Manor. I was in the Malfoy Manor. I pulled the door open and stepped in; a very large bed was sat in the middle, along with other things that completed a room.

I was in Draco’s room. But I was alone.

“God damn it, I just want to go home!” I cried, sliding down the door and putting my head in my hands.

“You are home, Rose.” That oh so recognizable voice spoke from across the room.

---

A/N: I hope you liked the twist (: Oh and the picture on the side is the night gown that Rose was wearing. 10 votes 8 comments till the next chapter. Yes, I am starting that because I haven't been getting many comments :(