Chapter One

“I’m pregnant.” I whispered to Draco as we were lying in his bed.

It was Christmas break; I had been invited to stay at Draco’s for a few days and with today being my last day here I had to tell him.

I felt him tense beside me, “You’re what?” he asked shakily, sitting up and staring at me.

“Pregnant.” I repeated, sitting up as well, staring at him curiously.

“No, no, no!” He hissed, putting his head in his hands as tears began to blur my vision.

“I thought you’d be happy.” I whispered, wiping away the tears that were racing down my face.

He brought his face back up to look at me, the expression on it I couldn’t read. He just stared at me, not speaking a word.

Finally, I broke the silence, “Draco?”

“I can’t be a father…” He responded with, “I’m far too busy! No, this can’t be happening.” It was his turn to cry now.

I sniffled and turned away from him, I knew this was a bad idea.

Draco was sitting on his bed, his head had returned back to his hands. I felt sorry for him, he was just forced to become a Death Eater, and now he was being told that he was an expecting father.

We were both silent for at least ten minutes. He was the one to break the silence this time.

“I’m sorry, Rose.” He started with, I sighed a breath of relief, thinking he was sorry for overreacting, it being just the opposite, “I can’t do this, no way.” My face fell and more tears rolled down my flushed cheeks.

“God damn it Draco Malfoy!” I hollered, standing to my feet, he looked at me with pain in his icy eyes.

“I-I’m sorry. I don’t think I can be with you anymore.” The exact phrase he said he would never say to me. A little part of me died inside.

I stared at him for what seemed like forever until I finally ran out of his room, I heard him get up after me. His mother tried to stop me but I just kept running. I ran out the front door and transformed into my Animagus before anyone stopped me, knowing exactly where I was going.

The Weasley’s are in for a surprise.