Chapter Twenty- Three.

25 days. 8 hours. 11 minutes.

I’ve been keeping track of how long I’d been in this hell hole.

I’m not allowed to leave Draco’s room. Meals are brought to me twice a day by a nice little house elf I have befriended named Franny. We talk for hours since she’s the only thing I have to talk to anymore. She told me that she’d try to find my wand and bring it back to me.

What a nice little house elf.

Anyway, I’ve seen Draco once since the last time when…yeah let’s not think about that.

I’m very thankful he hasn’t bothered me anymore but I wonder where he is staying considering he has me locked up in his room. That’s what I’ve been thinking about recently. Why? I don’t have a clue.

George is probably worried sick. I’m worried about him. I miss him. I miss everyone. Fred included, even though he can be a major asshat sometimes.

My main goal right now is just getting out of here. I really hope Franny can pull through. She’s the only hope I have left anymore.

It’s been 25 days; my hope in everyone right now is slipping if not gone already. Why haven’t they came and found me? It is kind of obvious where I’d be if no one heard from me. It’s not like I’d just get up and leave being two months pregnant…

I shrugged my shoulders involuntarily and just sat against the soft pillows on Draco’s bed. I reached forward and grasped a blueberry muffin off the tray in front of me. Fanny had come about an hour ago with my food and I couldn’t afford to waste it.

I don’t know if he’s going to just randomly cut off my food supply. Knowing him, he would do that. Just because he’s a complete douchebag.

So I ate the muffin and tossed the wrapping on the tray, pushing it away from me since it was completely empty. I sighed and slipped under the covers, my eyelids becoming heavy. Soon I drifted into an uneasy sleep.

I don’t know how much later I woke up but when I looked out the window everything was going dark. Wait…

WINDOW.

How did I not notice the window before?!

I stood up and touched the window gently, fingering the glass. Could I break this?

I walked quietly over to his bedside table, snatching up a lamp and then jumping back up to the window.

I was just about to throw it when I heard a popping sound behind me.

I turned around, holding my breath.

Once I saw who it was I let the breath out.

Franny stood in front of the door. Her left hand delicately held my wand and her right hand held a hand.

A hand…

My eyes trailed up farther and my mouth dropped.

“Oh my God.” I whispered, backing up and eventually stumbling onto the bed accidentally.

A/N: DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

CLIFFHANGER…? YESH.

On another note.

DID ANYONE GET MY BAJAN CANADIAN REFERENCE? No…? Okay… –insert sad meme-