Chapter Twenty

A/N: I feel like this story is going to be well up into the 50’s when it comes to chapters….so just bear with me. I mean Rose isn’t even showing yet! (Fuck…how far along is she?...I’m gonna say like 2 months…you don’t show then do you? AHHH SOMEONE COMMENT AND TELL ME I’M ONLY 15)

“He still hasn’t gotten over you?” Mrs. Weasley asked as the twins and I were sitting with her. Everyone had gone to bed and we decided to tell Molly about what happened.

“Apparently not.” George growled, still a bit ticked over the whole situation. I slipped my hand into his and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

Fred also gave George a stern look, telling him it would be okay and to not make a huge deal about it. I nodded at Fred, telling him it would be okay and to not worry about it.

Mrs. Weasley sighed and shut her eyes, rubbing her temples. “It will be okay, nothing’s going to happen.” I sighed and nodded at her, but then asked.

“Do you think he would stoop as low as to tell everyone I’m pregnant?” I asked worriedly, feeling George tense up beside me. “And tell them that it’s his kid?”

Mrs. Weasley shook her head. “No because if Voldemort found out that Draco was involved with a Gryffindor bad things would happen to him.”

“He already failed at killing Dumbledore. Snape had to do it.” Fred shook his head and put his head in his hands. “He wouldn’t want to mess up even more.”

I just shrugged. “I’m not gonna worry about it right now.” I then turned to George, who was staring at the ground. “And you shouldn’t either.”

He sighed and squeezed my hand before standing up. “We should be getting to bed, it’s awfully late.” Fred and I nodded, standing up as well.

“Night kids.” Mrs. Weasley muttered, getting up herself and making her own way to bed. The three of us mumbled goodnight before walking off to our room.

I lay down in bed and George crawled in next to me. I turned toward him so our chests were touching. “There’s nothing to worry about.” I muttered.

“No matter how many times you say that I’m going to worry.” He mumbled back. I sighed and pecked his lips, turning away from him.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist protectively and pull me closer to him. I sighed contently and relaxed, closing my eyes and falling into a deep sleep minutes after.

-

“Well, well, well… Look who came crawling back.” That icy voice I used to love sneered in my ear.

I flinched away from him, but he was too quick, he had me pushed against the wall before I could even think about escaping.

My eyes were squeezed shut, and when I opened them they were met with Draco’s grey ones. He was inches away from me.

I lost all my strength and my voice disappeared. I was helpless and he could easily overpower me. His hand slowly started to trail from my thigh up and I tried to move away from his hand, but I found that I couldn’t move.

“Draco, stop.” I whimpered, finding my voice. He laughed manically and kept moving his hand up, it eventually going up under my skirt. I sucked in my breath and shut my eyes, whimpering for him to stop still.

“Never.” He whispered in my ear, his hand going under my underwear. Once again I tried to get away, but I still couldn’t move.

“Why?” I squeaked, feeling his fingers getting closer to my entrance.

“Because you need to learn that you’re mine. And no one elses.”

-

I sat up, a cold sweat surrounding me. George jumped and his eyes flew open.

“What’s wrong Rose?” He muttered, looking at me with concern in his eyes.

“Nothing, bad dream…” I mumbled. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him, whispering sweet things in my ear until I was relaxed again.

“Tell me about it in the morning.” Was the last thing I heard before I fell back into a peaceful sleep, this time dreaming about my baby and George.

A/N: Sorry it’s so short but I really didn’t know what to do with this chapter but I knew you awesome fans deserved an update (:  And if someone wants to make me an amazing cover for this story I'd love you and dedicate the next chapter to you (: