Chapter Two

A/N: The words in italics are Rose’s thoughts (:

George and Mrs. Weasley were the ones to answer the door, to my delight.

Mrs. Weasley crushed me in a hug and welcomed me back into her home, me only having been here a few days ago, they thought I went to my Dads for the rest of Christmas break. I smiled as I looked around.

Hasn’t changed a bit

“What’re you doing here?” George asked after he let me out of our hug. I looked around the room and only saw Mrs. Weasley and Fred.

“I can trust you guys with everything, right?” I asked, each of them raised an eyebrow.

“Of course.” All three of them replied at the same time.

So I told them everything. Starting in fourth year, all the way up till now. Fred and George weren’t surprised, they saw Draco and I dancing at the Yule Ball and thought something was up, but Mrs. Weasley nearly had a heart attack.

“A Malfoy?!” Mrs. Weasley gawked, I looked down and blushed.

“Yeah…” I trailed off, looking at the twins for help. They just smiled cheekily at me, to my displeasure.

“You must feel really special…” she trailed off, still shocked that a Malfoy would even touch a Gryffindor.

“Well I don’t really right now…” I muttered, earing sympathetic looks from Fred and George, which I brushed off.

“Right, back to the actually problem at hand.” Mrs. Weasley looked at me, I was a wreck.

I swallowed hard before she continued, “You’ll have to go back to Hogwarts to complete your 6th year, then you can come live here full time. If that’s alright with Remus and Tonks, of course” I smiled the best one I could muster.

“Really? You’ll let me stay here?” I asked, raising my eyebrows. I could see a glint of excitement in both of the twins’ eyes.

“Of course! I’ll Owl Remus in the morning.” She smiled, standing up and proceeding away from us.

“Mrs. Weasley?” I called after her; she turned around and flashed me a sweet smile.

“Yes dearie?”

“Can you not tell them that I’m pregnant?” I asked, “Draco and I really didn’t want anyone to find out about our, err, relationship. Could you just make some excuse up for me to stay here?”

She hesitated before smiling at me, “Sure, but what are you going to do when the baby actually comes? You have to explain it somehow.” My heart dropped.

“I’ll think of something.” I replied to her, looking down.

“Alright, goodnight kids.” She then turned around and headed off to her room, three stories up.

I turned around and looked at the twins. They both stood up and led me to my room. By my room I mean there room on a mattress on the floor.

My mind was racing as I slid into my bed, already having my pajamas on from earlier.

How was I going to explain this baby to my father and Tonks?

“Rosa” I heard George whisper, interrupting my thoughts.

“Yes George?” I whispered back, propping myself up on my elbows to look at him.

“I’ve got an idea.”

Even though he didn’t specify for what, I knew exactly what he was talking about.