Chapter Five

It wasn’t until dinner that we heard back from my dad and I was extremely nervous.

Mrs. Weasley gave me an encouraging smile before she opened the letter and started scanning over it.

I was sitting at the table squeezing George’s hand, which he took in his once he noticed how nervous I was.

She looked up at me with a smile on her face, “Everything’s set! He says that it’s completely fine with him that you stay here.”

The smile that was forming on my lips spread across my whole face, “What excuse did you come up with?” I questioned, letting go of George’s hand.

“That you were becoming depressed because you don’t get to see Fred and George enough.” I snorted as I drank my pumpkin juice.

“Seems legit,” I joked, catching my breath from the choking and shooing George’s hand away that was patting my back, “He bought it?”

“Seems so.” She replied, getting up and putting everyone’s plates into the sink.

Fred and George both high-fived me.

“Oh! That reminds me! Aren’t you taking the Apparition class after break?” George asked, I smiled and nodded.

“Yep, I’m going to get sick though, I just know it.” I sighed and took a drink out of my goblet.

“We’ll get you used to it. Let’s apparate to the shop right now!” Fred exclaimed, standing up and linking arms with me almost immediately.

“Oh no! This probably isn’t the best for my stomach considering I just ate!” But it was no use. I already started to feel the sickening feeling in my stomach before my feet touched the ground at the place I work part time at.

Once I was let go I fell to my knees, feeling sicker than ever.

“Rosa?!” George asked in a panic, dropping down to his knees next to me.

“You. Are. So. Stupid. Fred. Weasley.” I said harshly, glaring up at the older boy. He smiled at me sheepishly, “Who knows if that was even alright for a pregnant woman to do?!”

“Not the brightest, Fred.” George spat harshly at his twin.

“I’m super sorry, but I think it will be fine. Mom apparated all the time when she was pregnant with Ginny and she came out fine.” Fred reasoned, leaning against the wall.

“If you say so.” I mumbled as I stood up and looked around the shop.

Everything looked exactly the way it did when I was working here during the summer. Nothing was out of place and no dust was found anywhere.

“I can work fulltime during 7th year!” I smiled at the boys, who shook their heads.

“Nope, still halftime. Even though you’re not attending your 7th year you’re still pregnant and I don’t want to put you to work full time. I’d feel too horrible.” George murmured, staring at me affectionately.

I completely ignored that comment and looked down at my stomach, putting a hand on it when it came into view. Once touching it I remembered something, almost like my stomach was a remembrall

“The other night you said you had a plan…may I ask what that is?” the question was directed at George, who smiled at me widely.