Chapter Sixteen

-Skipping to Last Day-

“Well, it’s been a wonderful year!” I exclaimed as I hugged Hermione.

“That it has.” She smiled sadly, being the only one who actually knew I wasn’t going back next year.

“Well, except for Dumbledore dying and…the stuff with Draco.” I murmured. She nodded and went to say goodbye to Ron.

Harry and I just stood there, awkwardly staring at each other.

“Oh just come here.” I opened my arms for him and he came over to hug me.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered.

“Just don’t do it again.” I joked, hugging him tightly.

Ron and Hermione came over to join us, but I didn’t bother saying goodbye to him because we’re both going to the same place.

“Well we better be boarding the train.” Ginny said, coming up behind us. I turned toward her and nodded.

We all slipped into a compartment. I leaned my head against the window and fell asleep, not wanting to talk to anyone.

“Rosaline, wake up.” I heard someone whisper to me. As I opened my eyes, Ron came into view.

“We’re there already?” I yawned; he nodded and offered me his hand. I took it and stood up.

Once I had stood up, he didn’t let go of my hand.

“Ron, you can let go…” I told him awkwardly.

“Oh right…haha.” He rubbed the back of his neck in the awkwardness.

I left the compartment and grabbed my stuff, not really excited because I knew that it was just Molly and Arthur picking us up.

“Fred and George are here.” Hermione came up behind me and whispered, my face lit up immediately.

Since I already had my stuff I exited the train quickly, smiling brightly at the twins.

Fred came over and took my trunk and owl, letting me hug George.

“I missed you.” I whispered in his ear.

“I missed you more.” He whispered back. I pulled out of the hug and saw a flash of blonde hair out of the corner of my eye.

I turned my head and saw Draco Malfoy running away quickly. He looked back briefly and I swear he was crying.

‘Whatever’ I thought to myself, brushing it off, before I kissed George full on the lips.

He smiled into the kiss, making me smile as well. When we pulled apart he put his forehead against mine. “I think I’ve missed that the most.” He chuckled.

“I love you, George.” I whispered.

“I love you too, Rose.” He whispered back, staring into her eyes.

“C’mon, we should get home. You’re dads waiting to see you, as well as Tonks.”

All the color drained out of my face. “M-My dad?”