Chapter Eleven.

“Now don’t tell anyone.” I whispered right after I got done telling Hermione everything.

“I won’t, I promise.” Right when she said that Ron and Harry joined us in the compartment.

“Hey Harry.” I said when he sat down.

“Hey Rose, nice holiday?” He asked.

“Was way better than nice, got a bit comfy with George there, didn’t ya?” Ron teased, I looked down and blushed.

Harry raised his eyebrows at me while a smirk rose to his lips.

“Oh really now?” he asked.

“Oi! Look at the time! I must be off to find….Seamus?” and with that I said my goodbyes and left the compartment.

I walked around until I was pulled into a compartment.

“Shhh…” Whoever it was whispered into my ear as I was turned around.

I stood face to face with Draco Malfoy.

“Uh. Hi.” He said sheepishly, I just stared at him with disbelief on my face.

“So you break up with me and we finally talk face to face and the only thing you have to say is hi?!” I asked, suddenly outraged.

“I’m sorry…” he muttered, searching my face for something.

I opened my mouth to say something, but then shut it. I had nothing to say.

“So, I saw you with George Weasley….” He muttered, not meeting my eyes.

“Is that a problem?” I asked angrily.

“No, just…” he didn’t get to finish.

“George is my best friend. He’s actually going to be there for me through this, unlike you.” I growled and stormed out of the compartment.

“Rosaline!” Draco called after me, running to catch up.

This was the first time that we’d talked in public since 4th year.

“What are you doing?” I growled at him as I looked around at all the curious faces.

“This.” He replied before kissing me passionately.

I broke the kiss after a few seconds and stared at him in disbelief.

“Rose…I’m sorry…” He gasped at his action, realizing he shouldn’t have done that because it didn’t change the way he felt about the situation.

“Goodbye Draco…” I muttered before walking to the compartment I saw Seamus and Dean sitting in.