Chapter Fifteen

I was sitting in the common room when Hermione came in, smiling.

“So, did you tell him?” She asked, taking the seat across from me.

“Yep.” I replied, she gasped and hugged me.

“How did it go?!”

“Really good.” I replied, smiling like an idiot.

“Are you two a thing now?” Hermione asked, smiling as well.

“Well, I dunno…he never actually asked me out. I’ll owl you this summer and tell you?” I had a finger to my chin in thought.

“Sure, well I’m off to bed. Hogsmeade took a lot out of me.” She smiled, walking up to our dorm.

“Night, ‘Mione, don’t let the nargles bite.” I winked; she laughed and then disappeared around the corner.

About five minutes later a very angry Harry stormed into the room, glaring at everything he saw.

“YOU!” He bellowed, running over to me with his finger pointed at my chest. My eyes widened.

“Me?” I questioned, backing up, scared.

“I know. I know all about you and…” He trailed off, dropping his finger. Meanwhile I was freaking the fuck out.

“Continue your sentence?” I asked; my voice high and scared. He looked up at me and glared.

“How could you?” He asked, “Him? Really? He’s our enemy and you go and…you go and…” Harry then collapsed on the couch, unsure of how to continue and just out of pure shock.

“How’d you find out?” I questioned, sitting on the couch in front of him.

“I heard Hermione and him talking.” I took note of him not saying his name.

“Are you going to kill me now?” I asked, “Cause that would be considered as a double murder.” I glared, storming past Harry’s gaping mouth and up to my dorm.

Hermione wasn’t in there so I collapsed on my bed. I put my hands over my face and as I did a faint ‘pop’ was heard. (I know you can’t apparate in or out of Hogwarts but bear with me)

I opened my eyes and removed my hands. Fred and George Weasley were standing in front of me.

“What’re you guys doing here?” I asked, sitting up and staring at them with wide eyes.

They threw some ton tongue toffees at me, as well as some fever fudge. There identical smirks were scaring me.

“What are these for?” I asked.

“Well-” Fred started.

“You see-” George continued.

“ONLY ONE PERSON EXPLAIN PLEASE!” I yelled, covering my ears.

“Touchy, touchy.” Fred smirked; I kicked him in the shin and watched him go down.

“Anyway.” I smiled, looking up at George, “Why’d you guys just decide to pop in and hand me these?”

“Well, we heard that you’re having some problems with people, so just in case you wanted to, say, teach them a lesson.” He winked, “Here they are.”

“Oh you’re perfect.” I smiled; he leaned down and kissed me lightly.

“EWWWWWWWWWWW!” Fred exclaimed, “GET A ROOM!”

“This is my dorm…” I trailed off, kissing him again.

“Yeah Fred, you’re just jealous.” George winked.

I laughed and stared at Fred, who was just starting to stand up. “Well, lovebirds, we need to go before Mum questions where we went or Hermione comes back.”

“Thanks for the ‘chocolate’” I winked at them, standing up and hugging them both.

“Goodnight, love.” George whispered in my ear.

“Goodnight, George.” I smiled.

He kissed me one more time before he and Fred apparated out.

Hermione came back in the room with a proud smile, “I was watching all of that.”

“MIONE!” I exclaimed, “That’s invasion of privacy!”

“No, not really.” She smirked, “They’re the ones who popped in before you came and told me to head somewhere else. That somewhere else happened to be behind our door.”

“Clever, very clever.”

“Indeed.” She laughed, “Well I’m going to bed, goodnight.”

“Night Hermione.”

She then flicked the lights off and I got into my bed. As I was trying to get comfortable I felt a piece of parchment in my bed.

As I shuffled to get it I grabbed my wand, muttering ‘Lumos’. The tip lit up and I grabbed the parchment.

‘I love you, Rose. Will you be my girlfriend?’ Was all that was written on the note. I smiled brightly and whispered a yes.

I heard chuckling coming from the corner of the room.

“George, go home.” I whispered, he chuckled again.

“Alright, goodnight love.” He then pressed the button on the ring I got him and became visible again. I placed the note in my pouch and snuggled into my bed, happy and content.