Chapter Twenty-Two

My breathing increased when I saw him and I tried to open the door behind me, but somehow it was locked.

“You’re not escaping here, Rose.” He was much closer to me now, so close I could feel his breath on my neck.

I turned around and his body was inches away from mine, his face even closer than that. I inhaled sharply and tried to get away from him but he pinned my arms to the door.

“Please.” I whimpered, seeming so helpless.

He just laughed and kissed my lips. When I didn’t return the kiss he kissed me harder. I still didn’t return the kiss so he pinned both of my hands above my head with one of his and slid his other up my night gown.

“You know you want to.” He breathed against my neck as his fingers pulled down my panties. Then roughly, his lips connected to my neck and immediately found my sweet spot. I bit back a moan and continued to fight him off.

“God damn it Draco, you’re the one who broke up with me!” I growled and fought back harder, still getting nowhere. Draco was by far way stronger than me and I was just wasting my energy trying to get away.

His hand trailed farther up my leg until I felt him slip a finger inside. He knew exactly what to do to get me to give in but it wasn’t working.

“What do you want from me?” I whimpered as I stopped struggling and just fell back against the door.

“I want you back. You don’t belong with Weasley, you belong with me.” He started moving his finger around, making me start to squirm again. The fact that a pleasant feeling was overcoming me scared me. Draco then leaned in and whispered, “I know you like this.”

I didn’t reply to that, which made him smirk. “Just let me go! I’m happy with George and not you. You left me because I’m pregnant.” I nodded my head toward my stomach.

When I said the word ‘pregnant’ he seemed to snap out of it. He let me go and backed away and he almost got all the way across the room before he stopped.

“Then I guess you’re stuck here until you have that child.” He gave me a look, “I’m going to have my way with you one last time, Rosaline, and you’re not going to be leaving until I do.”

Draco then left the room quickly, leaving me all by myself in this huge room that had so many memories, good and bad.

When I knew he was gone I walked over to the bed and sat down on it. I was stuck here until I gave birth. That was at least 7 months from now.

I just want George.