Chapter Twenty-Eight

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE!

A/N: Hey, sorry I’m a crappy updater. I have a busy life and stuff comes up and I forget about everything for a while. But, anyway, I’m honestly going to start needing ideas because since it’s been so long since I last wrote, I entirely forgot where this fanfiction was going! I know I still need to have her have the baby and then have everyone realize that it looks nothing like George. But yes, please comment or pm me ideas! Anything helps. Also, if anyone want to make me a rad cover I'd be down for that too :)

For the rest of the week everything was just chill and relaxed. I was forced to mainly stay in bed because Mrs. Weasley said I didn’t need anymore stress on the baby, especially after the hell I had just been through.

Though I was practically bedridden, George was still sweet and loving as ever. He would spend most of his day with me, blowing off the joke shop almost completely.

I felt bad, but Fred kept assuring me that he was fine working there alone and George needed to be with me as much as possible.

Right now we were both curled up in his bed, limbs tangled in each others, and we were drawing shapes on each other.

“What are you drawing on me?” George asked, looking down at my finger as it swirled around his shoulder.

“A cat!” I simply answered, giggling at him. He leaned forward and kissed my lips, distracting me from my cat. I started to kiss him back, dropping my hand from his shoulder and tangling it in his hair, tugging slightly like I knew he liked.

George laughed and pulled away, rolling his eyes slightly. “You’re amazing, you know that?”

“I’m not amazing. My cat is amazing!” I pointed to his arm. There was an actual drawing of a cat there now. Hey, who says you cant do magic while kissing? Well, maybe I wasn’t putting enough attention into the kiss...Oh well, the cat was cute.

“Is this permanent?” George asked, looking a little concerned. I let out a laugh and shook my head.

“No, it’s not permanent. Though, I could make it permanent if I wanted to.”

George’s eyes widened in fake horror. “No, god, no! I can’t go through my life knowing that I have a tattoo of a cat on my shoulder. Please Rose, don’t be evil.” He started fake crying and buried his face into my neck.

“I wont, you big idiot. Why am I in love with you?” I asked. It was a rhetorical question but George still decided to answer it.

“Because I’m the bestest.” He said, smirking.

“Yeah, the bestest alright…” I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.