Welcome Note And Disclaimer

It has been three years. Since that dreadful Month.....

Hardin Vance Scott now rules The VC in London.. He isn't the same soft lover Theresa had... He is ruthless. He is vicious and lethal. A thousand times more than before. He has grown a hatred towards Theresa for heartlessly terminating her pregnancy. Finding Zed as her Boyfriend in the hospital has only added to the hatred with left him to become a true Vulture by nature.

Theresa Lynn Young lost every single thing she loved in a span of a month . Her parent, her love which she thought was eternal. She had to let go of her baby who she thought she could hold on to.
Her fairy tale life shattered and mostly by her Knight in shining Armour......

Hate Vs Hate.....
Misunderstandings Vs Pain.....
Present Vs Past.....

They have Patiently taken fate's blow.... Will they ever Indulge in happiness?????

Hello Readers...!!

How are we feeling??????

One of you were right.... Part two of Patience is Indulgence.

Okkk... Welcome back to the second book of Patience Series.... I will forever be grateful for the love and support I recieved there in the first one.....

To begin with this is a Fanfiction. I am a Hard core Fan of Herophine who plays Hessa.... The character in the movie After inspired me to write this. I am practically obsessed.

To make it clear again, only the major characters are taken. Other than that, the story is my own. Obviously there are new characters introduced which are mine. Any similarity to Reality or any other story is a complete co-incidence.... I donot intend to hurt anyone, or any community through my writing...

Mature Content Warning: This book has mature contents which isn't appropriate for underage reader.

Sex scenes as needed in the plot.

Graphic depictions of violence.

Drugs use.

And Rough Language...

Trigger Warning: This book has contents which may upset readers. Such as Death, Violence, Assault, Self Harm, mentions of abortion/miscarriage ...

I would suggest that you don't read if of this isn't fit of you.....

Other wise I am super excited about this about this book.....

Romance

Drama

Segggssss

Let's turn it a notch up...

Please to Vote and Comment.....