31. Advantage

Disclaimer: No not a disclaimer actually .... Just thought you might need a drink with this chapter.

IT IS A LONG ONE.... 10k+ WORDS LONG...

YESS, RIGHT, CRAZY. I KNOW.

But I love you guys and I was Adamant on not putting a cliffhanger. So Here it goes.....

Also I will hide after this, just to let you know.... So do drop in your comments and votes if you would like...

Hardin

If I die of a cardiac arrest one day, blame it on Theresa Lynn Young ... If my arteries fail to work properly and I loose my brain cells, blame it on her.

Everything else I can tolerate. But the shit crap she particularly pulls on me?! Shakes my intestines..

Only she is capable of pushing me into state of absolute terror and the feeling is fucking crippling. She has the capacity to increase my pulse to the point where it would just throw hands and give up.

Five fucking minutes. I left her tipsy, on her own for five minute and she disappeared. I swear I didn't even go that far. I just went across the free space till the bar to get her the water she asked for.

Well she asked for more champagne but I denied, she completed her fourth already. With the kind of blood she has, too much alcohol isn't good for her. To add to the fact, she is a bloody lightweight. She gets tipsy on a few chugs of vodka. So I requested she had water. She agreed.

She was comfortably sinking deep in the couch and I didn't think she would just not be found in two minute.

Two fucking minutes only!!

Two minute I was hounded by Kate. She is the daughter of Alberto Lewis. Whom I sold the Propofol Vials.

She was clingy at first. She wanted me to get her a drink, in an attempt to flirt. Assuming it was alcohol she touched the glass I had for Tess.

But I politely handed her the glass of water, because she touched it. I did not want to risk giving that drink to Tess because I didn't trust Kate completely for that minuscule moment.

A drink can be spiked just by touching. And I am not a fool to not know that.

Thankfully when I said I was here with Tess, she backed right off. She apologized even saying she had no idea. I smiled trying to show her Theresa on the couch but to my absolute horror she wasn't there.

At first I thought maybe she was with Kim. But no. Kim, Christian nobody has seen her.

And right now, every bone of my body is shaking as horrific incidents floods my brain because intoxicated Theresa and her being alone have always been a bad combination. And I might just shoot myself this time if I have to see any repeat telecasts of the past ever again.

And I am not even kidding.

I cannot live being shown that I keep failing her every time.

Trust me!! Trust me, I have been very careful tonight...Extremely careful.... From the moment she stepped in. I made sure she was safe.

I made sure she had eaten, so she wasn't consuming alcohol on an empty stomach. I made sure she was introduced to Masen, the only person I trusted as a Mixologist. I made sure she knew not to accept random drinks. Well if we were official, things would have been a bit different here at least. But I knew I hadn't earned that place so I made sure she was accompanied by at least me or Kim or Christian at each point. I made sure Arthur tagged along all the way through...