16. Bored

Tessa

20th Dec Afternoon.

The Brit women I have come across so far are awfully gorgeous. Like, they the will- literally-give-you-Complex kind off gorgeous.

Lillian settling beside me on the soft couch looks kind off similar to Trish and obviously very pretty. Tall, light glowing features, and well groomed hair. She looks more of a model than a docter to be honest. The grainy video call on the plane didn't do her justice. Her personality matches Trish's too. Strong confident, unbelievably well spoken. No doubt they are best friends.

I would have pondered more over the fact, finding out reasons of them being best friends to keep my mind off Hardin , if the next question coming from Lillian wasn't about  the dramatic incident again.

" Good.. So did you bleed anymore?" Her voice is soft as she fishes out her iPad.

" No.." I shake my head in denial, feeling the embarrassment trying to climb back in. I want to go hide in the en suite just for this whole drama, But I know I have to answer. I know she is here to help.

" I assumed you wouldn't. Given what you said. It isn't  very abnormal to bleed. If there isn't enough preparation, the dryness can cause tears. It should heal by itself..." She explains clinically while tapping on the screen, a thoughtful expression on her face.

I swallow and nod trying my best to avoid direct eye contact.

I guess, judging the possible embarrassed red face of mine she changes the topic quickly.

" Anyways, Elena sent me your reports from earlier. I am glad to inform you that it wasn't any addictive drug, just basic sedatives. It has been four days already, so I am very sure it is out if your system already..."

I nod, exhaling and instinctively run my tongue over my nervous lips. " I guess. I don't feel nauseated or dizzy anymore"

" Your injuries?"

" They are good. The bruises are gone almost... Just the one at the back is there... " Which got Hardin act like a nuclear weapon."It doesn't hurt though, just drying up"

" I will arrange you some ointment so that doesn't leave a scar... A'right? "

" Thank you.." I say genuinely.

Lillian shakes her head slightly with that same polite smile on her. " You do not have to thank me Tessa... Just take care_"

A slight roaring sound breaks our conversation and we both fall silent. Our ears in attention. My brow knit at the repetitive machine blaring and I look towards the open window from where the sound is most evident.

"What's that!!" I murmur without realising.

A slight nervousness building in my stomach.

A scoff comes right at me, " Someone's arse got kicked I assume.. "  Lillian tells earning my attention back at her.

"What?!"

"Hardin. I guess his mother diddant say something, that would please him very much, so he is just storming off on his motor cycle. Brat!!" she says, her face stoic.

And my stomach drops a little. That God awful sound of vehicles making me uncomfortable. I don't like how it brings back memories. Good. Bad. Worst.