11. Indulge

Triger warning and Disclaimer:Don't blame me, I warned you.

Hardin

For three years, I thought I hated her. For running away. For finding Zed as her boyfriend . For killing the baby. Our baby.

I kept reminding myself all these, so that I don't go and get her back. Every every other moment I fought with myself. Anger for her and need for her. Clashing. Making life miserable for me.

But from the moment I saw her again, I realised, I can never hate her. Yes she makes me angry for several reasons, every other moment . But I love her. And terribly so. She is the only bright ness in my dark universe, even if the light scorches me some times.

And because of everything that has happened in the past few days I wanted to make sure I wasn't repeating any past mistakes. I had plans of showing Theresa every part of the past and present in my life, in hopes for starting afresh. I wanted to come clean. I tried. But she never let me talk to her.

Yes, taking her to London without her complete consent isn't ok. But leaving her here unsafe wasn't an option either. I thought of Ben's word and came to the conclusion that she will be the safest with me. And may be if I tell her everything this time she would give me a chance. Us a chance.

And even if not, atleast she will know, I never actually planned on leaving her back then. Whatever I did was for her.

But Miss Young right here is on separate level test my patience.

I scoff at the ironical situation as I watch her through the black glass of my armored car. My eyes burning. My jaws clenching and aching. It's dismantling as I watch her boss or now that I realise, her boyfriend swoops her in his arm.

Of course Zed didn't last.

I swallow the bile of disgust with a few swigs of the amber liquid directly from the bottle. Letting haze engulf me. Letting rage increase. Letting the intoxication blare through me part by part.

My blood already had a decent amount of alcohol running, post killing François, so the news from Ben that Theresa Young has fled struck me at the speed of a bullet train.

Betrayal washed over me again. I didn't think she would do this, atleast this time. I saved her, not that I am bragging, because I would save her under any given circumstances. But I thought she would at atleast have a little space to consider. I tried to make her comfortable, I tried to keep her protected. I tried to even talk to her several time. Even tolerated every tantrum she threw, the past few days.

But I didn't know this could be another reason. Her useless fucking Boss is the reason. She lied to me when she said it's her boss only.

Even so, I didn't know she was so blinded by her hatred towards me that she didn't even think about her own safety. She even put Ruby, the simple housekeeping staff at risk.

But what's new? She has this habit. Always. Three years back her, at Vance's club she put herself at risk because she was angry on me.

Her anger on me, made her eat less..

Her hatred for me made her made her kill, a harmless baby.

Again, I thought I hated her for running away this time too.

But as I sit in my car across the street watching her from afar. I realise that I love her. More than before. I always have.

Because it becomes difficult for me to breathe as I watch that useless wanker inhale in the crook of her neck.
Like he has been denied of the oxygen for the past few days. I know that urgency with which he tightens his arms around her waist. getting the feel of her. I have the same urgent need for her. More than those two clinging on each other like leeches could ever imagine...