26. Monster or not

Hardin

I am normally successful at exerting a devious amount of self control around Theresa these days. After that heinous thing that happened because of me on that plane, which I am still terribly ashamed about, I try to maintain as much decorum as possible around her. Though I agree my thoughts aren't fully of a Saint but given the thin ice I am trying to walk on to win her back, I keep those thoughts completely to myself. If need be I will actually keep the dangerously sinful thoughts locked inside my heart forever and throw the keys away in fucking Thames.

But they arise from that box forcing the lock open, when she looks like a dripping vanilla ice cream herself. I cannot seem to completely drown those needs when she is cute and hot molded into one. The entire circulatory system cuts connection to my brain and connects south. Which is offensive, I know. I know. But try explaining that to my organs which loses it's shit seeing Theresa like this.

I have been holding my breath since I met her at the dining table for breakfast . She arrived wearing this fitted jeans which accentuated her thighs to point my own trousers telt too tight to accommodate my thing. I clenched my teeth to a point of almost dislocating the setting of my jaws when my eyes drank in her curves looking like a glass of wine in that cream coloured sweater.

And even now when she is just simply walking towards me, clicking those chunky heeled boots on the stairs I cannot but feel things. Things that makes me insane. Things that makes me question my survival these past three years. Things that are making my heart beat go in a fucking frenzy.

It's getting difficult by the seconds she comes closer.

But I swallow. I scold myself. I threaten my own dick to stop being one and just control itself.

I will try. I promise I will not bother her more than she is willing to happily be involved.

I am finally distracted when she stops infront of me with huge shocked eyes… Gray as of now given the bright morning light. Her orbs look something more than ethereal in contrast to the light dusting of the snow surrounding us.

" This is bigger than before…" She murmurs, rubbing her freezing hand on her sweater.

And I almost choke but immediately realizing that she is talking about the bike.

Bike, Hardin. She means this 1200R is bigger than the Davidson in Seattle .

" Yeah…  It's um Bigger…. " I agree and notice her shiver. Even her nose has turned into an alarming shade of red.

I immediately turn to Aurther remembering his presence and he wordlessly extends his hand holding the few items I arranged.

It's one of my thick riding jackets.

I assumed her closet might not have something preferable for riding in this harsh weather so I got one of mine. A muffler and beanie to add.

" C'mere" I beckon and she gingerly walks forward until she is just half a foot from me.

The muffler goes first and she thankfully doesn't complain when my hands work around her braid, mistakenly pulling them once or maybe twice in the process. Rather she laughs at my inefficiency.

She helps me with the jacket slipping herself in. I am left confused when she asks me to not pull out her braid which remains inside the jacket. But I don't pester much because she lets me wrap her well, for the peace of my mind.

Just the fact that my dick shamelessly tries to wake up again when my hand touches her front while dragging the chain up. But I don't beat myself up about it because even her face reddens making her look down at that point.