12. Lying

**Trigger Warning **

Tessa

You are lying to me...

You are lying to me...

My feets stumble at each step I take towards the small cabin bedroom... My footsteps falling in zigzag. Unmeasured. Unsure. My heels heavy. The ground being snatched away from under.

You are lying to me...

The entire skin of my body prickles with shivers. My thighs feels like being punctured from the skin erecting in attention. The pores  clogging due to the accusations , filthy accusations.

You are lying to me...

My stomach clenching in an ugly knot of disgust. My core and lower back aching from the neanderthal ways , I never thought he could inflict. My gut twisting and ready to retch. The feeling of his punishing length still behind my belly button.

You are lying to me...

Hands shaking, Shivering and crawling on the walls for supporting, guiding me to the bedroom. Away from him. Away before I give up.
Away before I choke myself with my bare hands.

You are lying to me...

My chest constricting, aching, burning, heaving. Forgetting to breathe... Smokes from his firing tongue replacing the air in the lungs. Black inked venom lacing my heart.

You are lying to me.

The lump in my throat so big. The invisible chain of shock so tight, clutching my neck... Choking me, suffocating me more than François ever could. My lips failing to stay straight, quivering, whimpering...

You are lying to me.

I crash on the closed door of the cabin, given that I cannot see. My eyes coated with a blur of tears. My eyes rehashing every real moments I have been put through in the past twenty minutes, or past five days, or years back. Every nightmare that followed.

You are lying to me.

I hold myself. Carry myself. Push forward my limp body and soul. Just until I have shut the door behind my back. But then I fall... My spine drag down the door. My hair straining and pulling from the impact.... My sore, incredibly sore body part crashing on the floor, which should make me hiss in pain. But it doesn't.

Because nothing, no pain is comparable to the blindsiding words I have just heard.

It's like a horrific nightmare unfolding...

"You took exact ten hour to get Zed, become your boyfriend and you want me to believe it has only been me??"

Zed?!!

Boyfriend??!!

He thinks I slept with Zed ??!!

A nasty sob tears from my throat, the blurring pool of my eyes breaks the dam. Hot tears of shock and pain and disbelief and utter humiliation streams out.
It gets harder to breathe as each of his acidic words roll through my brains, ears and every blood cell. I pull my knee till my chest and  cry more. My fingers clamp on the fabric over my thighs.

I have half a mind to tear everything down. My clothes, my hair, my skin. But I don't. I cry trying to wrap my head around the darkness or the piece of information which was made alight for me.

" I was out there combing the streets looking to murder every single person who hurt you... And you didn't have the patience to stick by for one week ?"