34. Gentle

Firstly I am sorry about the late upload. Thanks for staying, waiting and coming here to read it...

To be completely honest, things are a little hectic at this point so the uploads might come in a little late. But I promise I will try to make it quick....

Also Chapter 31 is fastest chapter to reach 1k reads... So thank you.  

Ok I have talked enough... Read away... Vote and comment if you like this chapter.

___________________________________

Tessa

" C..con..dom…!! " I manage to utter between kisses. I manage to remember this time, while desperately trying to hold onto the fragile thread tethering me to sanity while he gently kneads my breasts. While he massages my waist in his grasp. While he gently rolls his tongue with mine… Letting me get used to him in senses, letting me feel how good it felt to be loved by him… Reintroducing me to this sort of aware intimacy….

It's dramatically engulfing but somehow I remember that I cannot take a risk anymore.. We did it two times without it already…

Even though his body settled between my legs, pressing on my stomach, while I comfortably lay on the bed, is too hypnotising. I remember…  Even if his pant covered bulge is poking my thighs. Even though he has taken a lot of time to gently undress me, and now I frustrated ly want him to shove his length inside my pussy to soothe that ache. I remember… I remember everything…

"Condom…" I repeat gathering a little more of my voice…

Evidently surprised, his hand halts on the swell of my breast and on the dips of my curve. He pulls away from my lips completely, soon after .

When his  face is just half a feet away, he looks like he is trying to catch his breath and my comment together.

"Condom?!!" He blinks, like it's an alien object. He blinks like he has heard about it for the first time in his life.

And I just nod. Because I am distracted and consumed looking at his swollen lips which is the result of our unfiltered kiss. I am distracted because I want those lips back on me.

"You are on the pill Tess…  I know.." He counters, gaining my attention from his lips to his eyes. And his green orbs are moving side to side. Even his brow is asymmetric in confusion.

I breathe trying to gather how to answer. Because I understand why he is confused. We have never used a condom. I have never fucking ever used it myself. I have always been on pills due to my periods being dramatically painful. So condoms never came into the scenario.

But it cannot be like that now. I know the consequences…

"Yeah.  But can they fail.." I reason out trying to not choke on my own voice. Trying to not ruin the moment… I do not even ask him how he knows that I am on the pill, still. I know he has his ways. Finding out what goes into my stomach daily, is near to nothing for him.

He remains silent for a moment, his eyes boring into mine. And the way he looks makes everything ache. Everything aches in need at this point. " I don't m_"

" I don't want to risk it…. So please use it from now on." I request cutting him off while cupping both his cheeks to distract him with my touch. I can not, I do want to deal with those thought right now, I am nervous about his question or response.. I just need him him.

Please don't ask why…. Please Hardin… Don't ruin it…Please not now…. Please just do as I am asking…

I internally beg while he keeps staring at me. He looks like he hates the idea of a condom… But then he straightens his face and calmly stares at just my eyes searching for something.
It makes me wary momentarily.
But soon he gulps once… "Okayyy…" and gives in without a single word, more… His hand on my breast moves to cup mine on his cheek, before he turns to place a quick kiss on my palm. He licks his lips looking back at me… "Should I go see if there is any in the cabinet? " he asks, rubbing my arms, melting away the tension that was beginning to accumulate in my body.