33. In Senses

Hardin

She nods like she understands. And I really hope she does understand.

But even if she doesn't understand, I would not get tired of showing her that she doesn't need to fit into my life . She owns it. Every fucking inch! In fact she is that glue that fixes my puzzling life in order. I know the difference between her presence and disappearance. I was aimlessly roaming around trying to gather my shattered peace.

Wriggling her face away from my gentle grab she flushes closer to me in the most adorable way.

I have missed her sitting with me like this. I have missed her softness against my rough skin. I have missed her talking about random things like; why Jenna put vinegar in cake, my she prefer vanila perfume in winter, why mud chocolate is so much better than mint, why she hates the thought of running like Ray... Or just sitting. I have missed her being so close, like we were in Seattle, in own bubble.

She snuggle in, proving her presence. Sometimes I just can't believe she is back...

She wraps her hands tighter around mine, innocently not realising that she cannot hide her peaked nipples from me like this.

Even though she has her hairs deliberately sprawled over her chest in an attempt to not flash, I can feel the buds poking my arms through the thin white shirt she is wearing as she presses closer.

Trust me it's difficult to not lose my shit, when she does all these, without even realising she is doing all this.

I saw their erect presence the moment I tried to push her hair back a little while ago to clean her neck . But her visible dark pink pointed peaks immediately made my throat dry with the need to have them in my mouth.  Mentally I smacked myself a little, then I pulled her hairs back in front to cover them up to avoid sending the wrong impression to my other head.

But still it's distracting.  Her entire wearing-my-shirt thing is distracting. From the moment she stepped into this room, It's absolutely fucking distracting.

And Honestly? All I really want to do is carry her back to the bed. Make up for not being there to see her wake up. I want to take her, back to bed and cherish the view of her frame in my fabric. Unwrap her button by button. Then watch her lush skin in bright daylight. Admire the little red prints I made last night, and kiss her wet, soothe her sensitive nerves until she begs for more. Show her how much I missed her all along.

Well, I still do miss her being completely mine.

Also maybe I want to hold her in place, and scold her a little bit for pulling that - leaving because annoyed - stunt last night . For almost giving me that coronary failure.

But, I can't do both...

Because, firstly, I do understand her point of annoyance. I would reach for my shooters if men were looking, drooling at her the way she said women were looking at me. My tolerance level in that genre is quite low, zero to be honest .

One cannot drool on Theresa, That's it. You just cannot dare to throw an indecent glance at her unless you have a death wish… So yeah even though I am irritated about the way she left unguarded, I cannot blame her anger. I will just have to make sure she knows her worth  or tell her that, next time if she wants to leave, we can leave together.

And secondly and most importantly, I gave in to her demand last night, yeah…. Also she assured me she was totally ok with what happened-Which I have been shitting bricks about since fucking four in the morning- but to do it again, or touch her in that way again, she will have to ask me in senses… I will not initiate on the basis of last night. She will have to initiate in her full senses.