2. LONDON

Hardin

I release a sigh of breathe as I lean back on the couch. The glass in my hand swirling the bourbon around the ice to bring it to apt temperature. I hate it watered down. Just chilled to shock my tongue, is my taste. I like that crisp tingle on my throat.

I let my other hand tangle around the dark brown strands, carelessly assembling it in a makeshift ponytail, tightening my grip . I sip on the cool liquid which pass burning the path down my throat. The feeling is like unwinding my coiled up body.

But I hiss abruptly , my nose flaring for a slight moment, not from the alcohol though. Instead from the teeth scraping my cock. I immidiately yank her face up from my length annoyance filling up.

She sucks in a strong breath finally being able to breathe. Her saliva drooling down her chin. Face flushed, she looks at me with wide eyes, scared momentarily, herself realising her slip up .

" Careful bitch, you are here to satisfy me. Not bite it off, yeah?"
I snarl glaring down at her.

" Ap-apologies S-sir..." She stammers...

I shakes my head in disgust. I have half a mind to throw her out of this room. But like always I need to get off. I need the distraction. And especially today when a certain group of pesky scoundrels are proving to be a pain in my arse.

So yeah, I need to get off and momentarily forget the upcoming drama, before I get on that plane. I need to release my frustration a little bit. If I kuch her out now, I wouldn't have the time to arrange someone else.

So I just nod, giving her the permission to continue.

She offers me a smile trying to be seductive and her eyes gets hooded. She lowers her head and dart her tongue out connecting it to the base of my cock. She drags her tongue up to the tip and capture the head in her mouth slowly swirling the tongue.

My eyes roll back. A little at the arousal and lot more at the comfortable distraction which is a mix of the woman and alcohol.

I might have found her saccharine smile, sweet. I might have found her pale features hot. I might have gone insane with pleasure, if this was a certain blonde.

An only blonde.

My blonde.

A tiny reel of flashback plays in front of my eyes. Soft blonde hair, curvy creamy features, blue grey eyes, dazzling smile powerful enough to light up my darkness...

My cock spurs to life, like it as always has... If feel that throb down there...

But the dreamy little reel is followed by a visual from a hospital... Burning memories...

I spring open my eyes. Rage filling my veins like acid. Plaguing my dark soul with some more venom.

She was my blonde.... Was....

My hands without even taking my own consent tightens around the hair of the woman kneeling with my cock in her mouth. I slam my hips up in her mouth, bringing her lips till my base. Till my public area, hit her nose. She gurgles from the suddenness, retrieving a vicious chuckle from me. I keep her there as I keep replaying the second reel in my mind. I purposely, and self destructively let the rage more consume me. I let my brain soak up, how easy it was for her to give up my place. I let my heart, be hurt brutally reminding myself that it took, exact ten hours for her to kill a baby, our baby..

I loosen my grip a little when the brunette digs her finger on my thighs struggling to breathe. Only because my don't want her dead...She pulls back, tears running down her face and smiles like a obedient little pet with fluttering lashes.